UK Consumer Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 30 January, 2019 in Household Borrowing Monitor (Dec.)
- 28 January, 2019 in The ins and outs of delaying Brexit
- 14 January, 2019 in Brexit: what happens next?
- 8 January, 2019 in Consumers less willing, rather than less able to spend
- 4 January, 2019 in Household Borrowing Monitor (Nov.)
- 21 December, 2018 in Brexit concerns weighing on spending
- 29 November, 2018 in Household Borrowing Monitor (Oct.)
- 7 November, 2018 in Car emissions tests not a big deal for UK growth in Q3
- 30 October, 2018 in Autumn Budget improves consumer outlook
- 29 October, 2018 in Household Borrowing Monitor (Sep.)
- 1 October, 2018 in Household Borrowing Monitor (Aug.)
- 28 September, 2018 in Some improvement in consumers’ finances