UK Consumer Monthly
This monthly publication gives a round-up of the latest news on the sector and how this fits in with our analysis of the forces acting upon consumer spending.
- Identify what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 15 June, 2017 in Real pay squeeze intensifies
- 18 May, 2017 in Spending growth holding up despite real pay squeeze
- 21 April, 2017 in Spending slowdown underway
- 23 March, 2017 in Real earnings growth starting to be squeezed
- 17 February, 2017 in Higher inflation starts to bite
- 20 January, 2017 in Retailers’ cost pressures build further
- 15 December, 2016 in Good start to the festive season
- 17 November, 2016 in Consumers continue to shrug off Brexit worries
- 20 October, 2016 in Spending growth holding up well
- 15 September, 2016 in Spending growth slowdown not too sharp
- 18 August, 2016 in Little sign of immediate post-referendum hit to spending
- 21 July, 2016 in Confidence takes a knock post-referendum