UK Consumer Chart Book
This monthly publication gives a round-up of the latest news on the sector and how this fits in with our analysis of the forces acting upon consumer spending.
- Identify what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 25 April, 2019 in Households happy to spend
- 21 March, 2019 in Consumers unfazed
- 24 January, 2019 in Brexit clouds the outlook for consumers
- 20 December, 2018 in Groundwork for a strong 2019 in place
- 18 October, 2018 in Real pay prospects improve
- 21 September, 2018 in The consumer sector gains momentum in Q3
- 16 August, 2018 in Spending growth remained subdued in Q2
- 19 July, 2018 in Stronger momentum in spending growth
- 14 June, 2018 in Spending recovery now underway
- 19 April, 2018 in Outlook for real pay brightens
- 22 March, 2018 in Continued weakness on the high street
- 16 February, 2018 in Sluggish start to the year for retailers