UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Update
These single-page publications contain succinct analysis of events, Government consultations, the Budget, and emerging themes in the property sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 6 December, 2018 in How will a no deal Brexit impact UK property?
- 3 December, 2018 in Lower office supply to prop up central London rents
- 22 November, 2018 in Will the central London shop boom end?
- 8 November, 2018 in Can regional office rental growth pick up further?
- 31 October, 2018 in A new norm for London office floor space per worker?
- 4 October, 2018 in Jobs data provide better read on London office demand
- 21 September, 2018 in Hotel capital value growth appears to have peaked
- 10 September, 2018 in Industrial development activity set to improve
- 31 August, 2018 in Little upside for retail warehouse rental growth
- 21 August, 2018 in Investment to drop by 15% this year
- 6 August, 2018 in The implication of lower equilibrium interest rates
- 5 July, 2018 in Industrial upswing starts to slow