UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Update
These single-page publications contain succinct analysis of events, Government consultations, the Budget, and emerging themes in the property sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 June, 2019 in Higher interest rates not likely to halt lending
- 6 June, 2019 in How might supply affect regional retail rental values?
- 4 June, 2019 in London office completions to reduce
- 16 May, 2019 in Lower bond yields won’t stop rises in property yields
- 14 May, 2019 in Alternatives to prop up overall investment activity
- 30 April, 2019 in Supermarkets to outperform the wider retail sector
- 11 April, 2019 in Weak sentiment weighing on the leisure sector
- 8 April, 2019 in Softening land values point to lower industrial rents
- 1 April, 2019 in Implications of Brexit developments and CGT changes
- 20 March, 2019 in Labour market data positive for London office rents
- 13 March, 2019 in Retail weakness not just reserved for secondary assets
- 6 March, 2019 in Has development activity reached a trough?