UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Update
These single-page publications contain succinct analysis of events, Government consultations, the Budget, and emerging themes in the property sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 April, 2019 in Weak sentiment weighing on the leisure sector
- 8 April, 2019 in Softening land values point to lower industrial rents
- 1 April, 2019 in Implications of Brexit developments and CGT changes
- 20 March, 2019 in Labour market data positive for London office rents
- 13 March, 2019 in Retail weakness not just reserved for secondary assets
- 6 March, 2019 in Has development activity reached a trough?
- 4 March, 2019 in Are we too pessimistic about UK property yields?
- 14 February, 2019 in Should we be worried about property fund outflows?
- 6 February, 2019 in Dismal retail figures not a foretaste of a wider slump
- 29 January, 2019 in What do retail sales say about retail rents?
- 21 January, 2019 in Brexit implications for property revisited
- 16 January, 2019 in If the Brexit fog clears, will investment rebound?