UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Update
These single-page publications contain succinct analysis of events, Government consultations, the Budget, and emerging themes in the property sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 6 August, 2018 in The implication of lower equilibrium interest rates
- 5 July, 2018 in Industrial upswing starts to slow
- 19 June, 2018 in Where to for office rents in the Rest of the South East?
- 13 June, 2018 in Is the rise of flexible offices distorting vacancy rates?
- 6 June, 2018 in What are the prospects for the leisure sector?
- 1 June, 2018 in A boom but no bust?
- 10 May, 2018 in What does today’s MPC decision mean for property?
- 3 May, 2018 in Will Rest of South East offices continue to outperform?
- 5 April, 2018 in Have regional office yields found a floor?
- 23 March, 2018 in Will commercial property lending pick up in 2018?
- 15 March, 2018 in How strong is alternative property investment?
- 8 March, 2018 in No sign of a revival in development activity