UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Update
These single-page publications contain succinct analysis of events, Government consultations, the Budget, and emerging themes in the property sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 February, 2019 in Should we be worried about property fund outflows?
- 6 February, 2019 in Dismal retail figures not a foretaste of a wider slump
- 29 January, 2019 in What do retail sales say about retail rents?
- 21 January, 2019 in Brexit implications for property revisited
- 16 January, 2019 in If the Brexit fog clears, will investment rebound?
- 8 January, 2019 in Falls in real estate equities overstate weakness
- 3 January, 2019 in Outlook for total returns in 2019
- 13 December, 2018 in What do non-prime to prime yield spreads suggest?
- 6 December, 2018 in How will a no deal Brexit impact UK property?
- 3 December, 2018 in Lower office supply to prop up central London rents
- 22 November, 2018 in Will the central London shop boom end?
- 8 November, 2018 in Can regional office rental growth pick up further?