UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Outlook
This quarterly publication analyses the economic drivers of commercial property performance, and contains detailed five-year forecasts for all of the key sub-sectors. It looks at the flow of money into property, property’s comparative valuation, and the outlook for the occupier markets and total returns.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 8 February, 2019 in Retail divergence to intensify
- 19 November, 2018 in Property markets to weather economic challenges
- 13 August, 2018 in Gradual rate rises will not derail property
- 11 May, 2018 in Solid occupier markets to support capital values
- 9 February, 2018 in Property will hold on to recent gains in 2018
- 9 November, 2017 in Industrial outperformance has further to run
- 10 August, 2017 in Have capital values peaked or plateaued?
- 12 May, 2017 in Income returns to centre-stage
- 10 February, 2017 in Time to refocus on fundamentals
- 22 November, 2016 in Has the storm passed?
- 19 August, 2016 in Fundamentals will conquer short-term fears
- 21 June, 2016 in Will leisure’s poor rental run be sustained?