UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Outlook
This quarterly publication analyses the economic drivers of commercial property performance, and contains detailed five-year forecasts for all of the key sub-sectors. It looks at the flow of money into property, property’s comparative valuation, and the outlook for the occupier markets and total returns.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 19 February, 2021 in COVID-19 scarring slow to heal
- 20 November, 2020 in Lockdown pushes recovery into 2022
- 19 August, 2020 in Structural change hits rental growth
- 22 May, 2020 in COVID crash to decimate capital values this year
- 20 February, 2020 in Returns to recover as retail emerges from slump
- 13 November, 2019 in Returns to remain soft
- 15 August, 2019 in Returns to weaken regardless of Brexit
- 10 May, 2019 in Higher yields in prospect across all sectors
- 8 February, 2019 in Retail divergence to intensify
- 19 November, 2018 in Property markets to weather economic challenges
- 13 August, 2018 in Gradual rate rises will not derail property
- 11 May, 2018 in Solid occupier markets to support capital values