UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Focus
These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK Commercial Property sector.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the sector.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 19 November, 2020 in Higher online share to boost logistics demand by 15%
- 8 October, 2020 in Is COVID-19 the death-knell for physical retail?
- 9 September, 2020 in The outlook for housing in a post-COVID world
- 6 August, 2020 in Remote working to hit office income by 20-25%
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 14 May, 2020 in Which retail markets are most exposed to COVID-19?
- 5 December, 2019 in Is UK residential property a viable alternative?
- 2 December, 2019 in Will the global real estate boom end in tears again?
- 25 October, 2019 in How prolonged will the downturn in retail rents be?
- 11 July, 2019 in A wider ‘new normal’ property to bond yield spread?
- 17 June, 2019 in Assessing the case for build to rent
- 5 April, 2019 in Offices the bright spot for Manchester property
1-12 of 113 of 10