UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Focus
These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK Commercial Property sector.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the sector.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 18 December, 2018 in A medical on healthcare property: do claims stack up?
- 12 December, 2018 in Can London office and retail outperform the rest of Europe?
- 7 December, 2018 in Will rental growth justify the fall in industrial yields?
- 8 August, 2018 in Where are the risks from property greatest?
- 2 August, 2018 in Why is property so often the source of trouble?
- 21 June, 2018 in A weaker outlook for shopping centres
- 15 January, 2018 in Is investment activity about to plateau?
- 30 November, 2017 in Which sectors offer the best return prospects?
- 13 July, 2017 in Is industrial rental growth due an upgrade?
- 16 March, 2017 in Has the sustainable level of London office rents risen?
- 30 November, 2016 in Have the threats to commercial property been overstated?
- 9 September, 2016 in Will Birmingham property continue to outperform?