UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Chart Book
A concise monthly round-up of the relevant economic developments and property market intelligence, highlighting the latest movements in rental values, yields, and total returns, as well as activity in the investment market.
- Receive succinct analysis of recent developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their current implications.
- Make informed strategic decisions.
- 18 March, 2021 in Reversal in capital growth likely in H1
- 25 February, 2021 in Weak start to the year for property
- 22 January, 2021 in Still too early to call a turn in property
- 18 December, 2020 in The recovery in capital values unlikely to last
- 30 November, 2020 in Lockdown prolongs capital values falls
- 23 October, 2020 in Office rents suffer and pricing stability set to unravel
- 25 September, 2020 in Pricing set to worsen
- 27 August, 2020 in Further hit to values yet to come
- 27 July, 2020 in Better signs, but more pain still expected
- 26 June, 2020 in Rental falls intensify, but yield increases slow
- 29 May, 2020 in Further yield rises to weigh on capital values
- 29 April, 2020 in Capital value falls in March just the tip of the iceberg
1-12 of 200 of 17