Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Watch
This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 5 June, 2018 in Is Italy a worry for Switzerland and the Nordics?
- 2 May, 2018 in Will Swiss and Nordic currencies recoup their losses?
- 3 April, 2018 in How did the Nordic & Swiss economies fare in Q1?
- 7 March, 2018 in Will Nordic and Swiss equities continue to struggle?
- 7 February, 2018 in SNB unlikely to let franc’s rise be sustained
- 4 January, 2018 in Twenty-fourth time lucky for the Riksbank?
- 5 December, 2017 in Reviewing 2017 and looking ahead to 2018
- 1 November, 2017 in Iceland’s election result reduces chance of fiscal boost
- 5 October, 2017 in How will the SNB respond to ECB tapering?
- 4 September, 2017 in What will Norway’s election mean for the economy?
- 3 August, 2017 in Swiss franc set for further small depreciation
- 3 July, 2017 in Will Nordic and Swiss bond yields keep rising?