Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Markets Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis of the latest developments in the region’s financial markets, along with core forecasts.
- Understand what issues are affecting the markets.
- Discover where the headlines have got it wrong.
- Identify future opportunities.
- 31 May, 2018 in Italy turmoil boosts Swiss franc and government bonds
- 27 April, 2018 in Weaker currencies and higher oil prices boost equities
- 29 March, 2018 in Trump concerns weigh on Nordic and Swiss markets
- 1 March, 2018 in A month to forget for Swedish krona and Swiss shares
- 1 February, 2018 in Global forces push exchange rates and bond yields up
- 21 December, 2017 in Currencies weaken despite hawkish central banks
- 1 December, 2017 in Housing market concerns weigh on Swedish markets
- 30 October, 2017 in Central bank actions push bond yields down
- 29 September, 2017 in Government collapse triggers Icelandic market sell-off
- 1 September, 2017 in Nordic and Swiss bond yields decline
- 27 July, 2017 in Mixed performances for Nordic and Swiss currencies
- 30 June, 2017 in Bond yields rise on prospect of tighter global monetary policy