Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 January, 2021 in Slow vaccine rollout key risk to the outlook
- 15 January, 2021 in Rate cut more likely than not in Denmark
- 8 January, 2021 in In store for a bumpy start to 2021
- 18 December, 2020 in SNB pleads “not guilty”; Denmark to close down
- 11 December, 2020 in Riksbank divided; SNB & Norges Bank to hold rates
- 4 December, 2020 in Suspect Swedish PMI; from Minkgate to Skigate
- 27 November, 2020 in Riksbank steps up as the SNB settles in
- 20 November, 2020 in Minkgate fallout; Riksbank to expand QE next week
- 13 November, 2020 in Mutation in mink; Swiss the first to blink
- 6 November, 2020 in Rebounds set to falter; SNB navigating sub-zero life
- 30 October, 2020 in Swiss recovery at risk of reversal
- 23 October, 2020 in From bad to worse in Switz; High noon in Sweden
1-12 of 132 of 11