Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 January, 2019 in Riksbank and Norges Bank will tighten very slowly
- 4 January, 2019 in PMIs pointing to a weaker 2019
- 21 December, 2018 in Riksbank finally hikes, Swiss risks reduce
- 14 December, 2018 in SNB outdoves itself, Nordics more hawkish
- 7 December, 2018 in Swiss-EU tensions rise, Iceland’s economy stagnates
- 30 November, 2018 in Weak Q3 data bode ill for Switzerland and Sweden
- 23 November, 2018 in Swedish housing risks won’t stop rate hikes
- 16 November, 2018 in Riksbank still on course for December hike
- 9 November, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland hikes, Riksbank to follow
- 2 November, 2018 in Swiss outlook darkens, Riksbank rate rises ahead
- 26 October, 2018 in Riksbank and Norges Bank signal rate rises ahead
- 19 October, 2018 in Italian tensions will keep Swiss franc in demand