Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 7 May, 2021 in Higher Sweden forecast, Denmark’s “Hamlet” moment
- 30 April, 2021 in Riksbank to embrace partial QT in ‘23; Swiss KOF 🚀
- 23 April, 2021 in Swiss President to use his mojo, but not like BoJo
- 16 April, 2021 in No AZ jabs please, we’re Danish
- 9 April, 2021 in Switzerland gets a clean report card from the IMF
- 1 April, 2021 in Manufacturing to cushion blow from rising virus cases
- 26 March, 2021 in Denmark charts new course as the SNB steams ahead
- 19 March, 2021 in Hawkish Norges Bank to help push NOK higher
- 12 March, 2021 in Brace yourself for a more hawkish Norges Bank
- 5 March, 2021 in Franc falls further; kNOcKing on the door of SEK parity
- 26 February, 2021 in Bond market jitters; SNB cracks open the champagne
- 19 February, 2021 in Norges Bank to hike first; look out for off-colour mink
1-12 of 147 of 13