Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 March, 2019 in Norway going it alone, but tightening cycle to be short
- 15 March, 2019 in Swiss GDP to slow, Norway bucking the Nordic trend
- 8 March, 2019 in Interest rates to be lower for longer
- 1 March, 2019 in Impressive GDP figures mask domestic weakness
- 22 February, 2019 in Mixed signs from the Swiss industrial sector
- 15 February, 2019 in Implications of Riksbank’s FX and QE policies
- 8 February, 2019 in Riksbank to strike a dovish note next week
- 1 February, 2019 in Surveys point to contagion from euro-zone weakness
- 25 January, 2019 in Slightly more dovish ECB not a game-changer
- 18 January, 2019 in Swedish fiscal boost to have a limited impact
- 11 January, 2019 in Riksbank and Norges Bank will tighten very slowly
- 4 January, 2019 in PMIs pointing to a weaker 2019