Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 May, 2019 in Norwegian economy takes a breather
- 10 May, 2019 in Norges Bank takes a pause, SNB to cut further
- 3 May, 2019 in Sub-50 Swiss PMI, lower oil prices weigh on NOK
- 26 April, 2019 in Mixed messages from the Riksbank
- 18 April, 2019 in Riksbank on hold, Finland coalition talks to drag on
- 12 April, 2019 in Stagnation in Sweden, Norges Bank hawkish
- 5 April, 2019 in Manufacturing woes spreading to Switzerland
- 29 March, 2019 in Swedbank under scrutiny, WOW Air collapse
- 22 March, 2019 in Norway going it alone, but tightening cycle to be short
- 15 March, 2019 in Swiss GDP to slow, Norway bucking the Nordic trend
- 8 March, 2019 in Interest rates to be lower for longer
- 1 March, 2019 in Impressive GDP figures mask domestic weakness