Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 4 September, 2007 in Strong Swiss growth supports case for September hike
- 15 August, 2007 in Norges Bank signals business as usual
- 14 June, 2007 in Hawkish SNB points to further rate hikes to come
- 30 May, 2007 in Norges Bank will raise rates aggressively in H2
- 25 April, 2007 in Norges Bank won’t wait long to continue tightening
- 15 March, 2007 in Norge Bank signals significant further tightenin
- 6 March, 2007 in Modest growth eases pressure on SNB to hike
- 24 January, 2007 in Surprise hike by Norges Bank and plenty more to come
- 14 December, 2006 in SNB signals further rate hikes to come
- 13 December, 2006 in Norges Bank signals next move likely to be March
- 1 November, 2006 in Norges Bank signals significant further tightening
- 14 September, 2006 in SNB continues to remove monetary stimulus
325-336 of 337 of 29