Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 June, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland on hold but rate rises coming
- 23 May, 2018 in Will Swedish wage growth ever pick up?
- 22 May, 2018 in The implications of Switzerland’s “Vollgeld” referendum
- 16 May, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland on hold for now
- 8 May, 2018 in Riksbank minutes tinged with hawkish comments
- 3 May, 2018 in No rush for higher interest rates in Norway
- 26 April, 2018 in Riksbank delays interest rate rises
- 25 April, 2018 in Will the Swiss franc continue to weaken?
- 22 March, 2018 in SNB’s large-scale intervention era is drawing to a close
- 21 March, 2018 in When will Iceland drop its remaining capital controls?
- 20 March, 2018 in The outlook for bonds in Switzerland and the Nordics
- 15 March, 2018 in Norges Bank edging towards tighter policy