Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 April, 2019 in Finland set for a grand coalition, eventually
- 26 March, 2019 in How would the DNB respond to more ECB QE?
- 22 March, 2019 in Monetary policy likely to prevent weaker NOK
- 20 March, 2019 in Interest rate hikes in Iceland appear even less likely
- 7 March, 2019 in What could the SNB do to ease policy further?
- 26 February, 2019 in Riksbank to keep rates on hold until beyond 2020
- 13 February, 2019 in Chance of Riksbank rate hikes falling
- 8 February, 2019 in Safe-haven flows to support the Swiss franc this year
- 7 February, 2019 in Danish rates to stay on hold despite krone weakness
- 6 February, 2019 in Interest rates hikes in Iceland looking less likely
- 31 January, 2019 in Norway housing market stabilising, Sweden slowing
- 24 January, 2019 in Norges Bank too optimistic on GDP growth
1-12 of 332 of 28