Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 November, 2017 in Will Finland’s strong economic recovery continue?
- 15 November, 2017 in Icelandic monetary policy to be unchanged until 2019
- 9 November, 2017 in Markets underestimating Riksbank rate rises
- 8 November, 2017 in Should we worry about a housing crash in Norway?
- 26 October, 2017 in Divergent outlooks for Riksbank & Norges Bank policy
- 4 October, 2017 in Central Bank of Iceland at the end of its loosening cycle
- 22 September, 2017 in Will Switzerland’s economic recovery restart?
- 21 September, 2017 in Interest rate hikes in Norway a very long way off
- 21 September, 2017 in Minutes show doves still rule the Riksbank roost
- 14 September, 2017 in SNB language tweaks don’t signal policy shift
- 7 September, 2017 in Riksbank’s forward guidance unchanged despite high inflation
- 23 August, 2017 in Central Bank of Iceland nearing the end of its loosening cycle