Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 8 August, 2018 in Will soft inflation delay Riksbank tightening?
- 1 August, 2018 in Norwegian krone to weaken even as interest rates rise
- 25 July, 2018 in Flatter yield curves not a cause for concern
- 3 July, 2018 in Tighter monetary policy on the way in Sweden
- 27 June, 2018 in Norway labour data bolster case for September rate hike
- 21 June, 2018 in Krone to weaken despite Norges Bank tightening
- 21 June, 2018 in SNB sticks to its dovish script amid political concerns
- 13 June, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland on hold but rate rises coming
- 23 May, 2018 in Will Swedish wage growth ever pick up?
- 22 May, 2018 in The implications of Switzerland’s “Vollgeld” referendum
- 16 May, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland on hold for now
- 8 May, 2018 in Riksbank minutes tinged with hawkish comments