Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 July, 2017 in How will the Riksbank react to the strengthening krona?
- 4 July, 2017 in Riksbank drops easing bias from forward guidance
- 28 June, 2017 in Is below-target inflation in Norway a problem?
- 22 June, 2017 in Norway rate cut off the table, but a long way from rate hikes
- 15 June, 2017 in Cautious SNB keeps policy unchanged
- 14 June, 2017 in Scope for further interest rate cuts in Iceland
- 13 June, 2017 in Should we worry about a new government in Finland?
- 1 June, 2017 in What’s behind the turnaround in Finland?
- 25 May, 2017 in Buoyant euro-zone will help the SNB fight franc strength
- 17 May, 2017 in Central Bank of Iceland not done with rate cuts yet
- 16 May, 2017 in Change in Riksbank target unlikely to shift policy yet
- 10 May, 2017 in Shift in Riksbank stance unlikely until turn of the year