Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 December, 2018 in Norges Bank to end tightening cycle next year
- 13 December, 2018 in SNB turns even more dovish
- 12 December, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland tightening cycle not over yet
- 23 November, 2018 in Swiss-EU relations freeze bodes ill for Swiss economy
- 13 November, 2018 in Norway’s economy to slow in 2019
- 7 November, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland hikes and signals more to come
- 2 November, 2018 in Riksbank set to tighten faster than investors expect
- 25 October, 2018 in Norges Bank tightening likely to end next year
- 24 October, 2018 in Riksbank on track for December interest rate hike
- 3 October, 2018 in Iceland’s central bank signals higher rates on the cards
- 25 September, 2018 in Ousting of Swedish PM won’t upend plans for rate hikes
- 20 September, 2018 in Norges Bank tightening to end sooner than most expect