Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 February, 2019 in Chance of Riksbank rate hikes falling
- 8 February, 2019 in Safe-haven flows to support the Swiss franc this year
- 7 February, 2019 in Danish rates to stay on hold despite krone weakness
- 6 February, 2019 in Interest rates hikes in Iceland looking less likely
- 31 January, 2019 in Norway housing market stabilising, Sweden slowing
- 24 January, 2019 in Norges Bank too optimistic on GDP growth
- 20 December, 2018 in Riksbank’s surprise hike unlikely to be a one-off
- 13 December, 2018 in Norges Bank to end tightening cycle next year
- 13 December, 2018 in SNB turns even more dovish
- 12 December, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland tightening cycle not over yet
- 23 November, 2018 in Swiss-EU relations freeze bodes ill for Swiss economy
- 13 November, 2018 in Norway’s economy to slow in 2019