Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 September, 2017 in Will Switzerland’s economic recovery restart?
- 21 September, 2017 in Interest rate hikes in Norway a very long way off
- 21 September, 2017 in Minutes show doves still rule the Riksbank roost
- 14 September, 2017 in SNB language tweaks don’t signal policy shift
- 7 September, 2017 in Riksbank’s forward guidance unchanged despite high inflation
- 23 August, 2017 in Central Bank of Iceland nearing the end of its loosening cycle
- 22 August, 2017 in Has Swedish inflation actually picked up?
- 17 August, 2017 in Swiss wage growth to stay low despite unemployment falls
- 31 July, 2017 in Swedish political scandal lowers chance of tax hikes
- 17 July, 2017 in How will the Riksbank react to the strengthening krona?
- 4 July, 2017 in Riksbank drops easing bias from forward guidance
- 28 June, 2017 in Is below-target inflation in Norway a problem?