Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 March, 2018 in SNB’s large-scale intervention era is drawing to a close
- 21 March, 2018 in When will Iceland drop its remaining capital controls?
- 20 March, 2018 in The outlook for bonds in Switzerland and the Nordics
- 15 March, 2018 in Norges Bank edging towards tighter policy
- 15 March, 2018 in SNB to lag ECB in policy normalisation
- 14 March, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland on hold for now
- 23 February, 2018 in Riksbank set to push back guidance on rate rises
- 15 February, 2018 in Is the Swiss franc really overvalued?
- 14 February, 2018 in No surprises from cautious Riksbank
- 7 February, 2018 in Consensus underestimating scope for Icelandic rate rises
- 25 January, 2018 in Housing risks to deter Norges Bank from raising rates
- 10 January, 2018 in Riksbank’s early reinvestments unlikely to delay rate rise