Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 June, 2019 in Nationalbank to match ECB rate cut, eventually
- 13 June, 2019 in SNB on hold for now, but next move to be down
- 4 June, 2019 in Just how weak is the Swedish krona?
- 30 May, 2019 in Fragmented Danish politics won’t change fiscal stance
- 22 May, 2019 in Further rate cuts in Iceland unlikely
- 16 May, 2019 in New (lower) forecasts for the Swedish krona
- 2 May, 2019 in Burden of negative rates won’t prevent further easing
- 26 April, 2019 in Riksbank takes a chance on QT
- 25 April, 2019 in Riksbank still too optimistic about repo rate hikes
- 24 April, 2019 in Higher oil prices not a game changer for Norway
- 15 April, 2019 in Finland set for a grand coalition, eventually
- 26 March, 2019 in How would the DNB respond to more ECB QE?
1-12 of 342 of 29