Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 February, 2018 in Is the Swiss franc really overvalued?
- 14 February, 2018 in No surprises from cautious Riksbank
- 7 February, 2018 in Consensus underestimating scope for Icelandic rate rises
- 25 January, 2018 in Housing risks to deter Norges Bank from raising rates
- 10 January, 2018 in Riksbank’s early reinvestments unlikely to delay rate rise
- 20 December, 2017 in Riksbank signals gradual shift towards tighter policy
- 14 December, 2017 in Interest rate hikes in Norway still a long way off
- 14 December, 2017 in SNB sits tight as franc still seen as “highly valued”
- 13 December, 2017 in Icelandic policy rate on hold next year
- 24 November, 2017 in Swedish house prices to stabilise next year
- 21 November, 2017 in Will Finland’s strong economic recovery continue?
- 15 November, 2017 in Icelandic monetary policy to be unchanged until 2019