Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 3 October, 2018 in Iceland’s central bank signals higher rates on the cards
- 25 September, 2018 in Ousting of Swedish PM won’t upend plans for rate hikes
- 20 September, 2018 in Norges Bank tightening to end sooner than most expect
- 20 September, 2018 in SNB dovish amid concerns about franc strength
- 11 September, 2018 in Sweden’s political upheaval won’t alter fiscal outlook
- 6 September, 2018 in Riksbank to raise rates in December
- 29 August, 2018 in Iceland’s central bank on hold but rates to rise this year
- 23 August, 2018 in Where is the Swiss franc headed?
- 21 August, 2018 in Political uncertainty won’t derail Swedish economy
- 16 August, 2018 in September rate hike by Norges Bank looks nailed on
- 8 August, 2018 in Will soft inflation delay Riksbank tightening?
- 1 August, 2018 in Norwegian krone to weaken even as interest rates rise