Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on Nordic and Swiss economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 3 October, 2018 in No end in sight to “lowflation” in Switzerland
- 21 February, 2018 in Iceland: What went right and what might go wrong?
- 12 December, 2017 in Will housing bubbles prompt early rate hikes?
- 13 April, 2017 in “Overvalued” Swiss franc may rise further
- 22 November, 2016 in Riksbank will have to tighten policy next year
- 20 November, 2014 in Will lower oil prices end Norway’s long boom?
- 25 September, 2014 in Finland set to lag behind Nordic neighbours
- 2 July, 2014 in Is Sweden the Nordic Japan?
- 17 October, 2013 in Assessing two key risks to the Swiss economy
- 29 May, 2013 in Will Sweden & Norway lose their shine?
- 12 March, 2013 in Will Denmark remain the Nordic laggard?
- 27 March, 2012 in Lessons from the Icelandic crisis