Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on Nordic and Swiss economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 12 August, 2020 in Key lessons from Sweden’s Covid response
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 9 December, 2019 in The lessons from negative interest rates so far
- 21 August, 2019 in Switzerland’s 778 billion franc question
- 8 May, 2019 in SNB to cut interest rates further into negative territory
- 4 April, 2019 in Swiss pivot towards Asia reduces reliance on euro-zone
- 3 October, 2018 in No end in sight to “lowflation” in Switzerland
- 21 February, 2018 in Iceland: What went right and what might go wrong?
- 12 December, 2017 in Will housing bubbles prompt early rate hikes?
- 13 April, 2017 in “Overvalued” Swiss franc may rise further
- 22 November, 2016 in Riksbank will have to tighten policy next year
- 20 November, 2014 in Will lower oil prices end Norway’s long boom?
1-12 of 20 of 2