Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for Nordic and Swiss economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 16 April, 2021 in Still running ahead of the pack
- 27 January, 2021 in At the front of the pack
- 20 October, 2020 in Not immune, but comparatively resilient
- 21 July, 2020 in Nordics set for shallowest recessions in Europe
- 21 April, 2020 in Comparatively well placed to weather the carnage
- 22 January, 2020 in Policymakers to follow the ECB down
- 16 October, 2019 in Easing cycles have further to run
- 17 July, 2019 in Policymakers to push the boundaries of policy easing
- 18 April, 2019 in In the shadow of the euro-zone
- 21 January, 2019 in Central banks to tighten very slowly
- 18 October, 2018 in SNB and Riksbank policy to diverge
- 9 September, 2018 in Policymakers to push the boundaries of policy easing
1-12 of 20 of 2