Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for Nordic and Swiss economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 21 January, 2019 in Central banks to tighten very slowly
- 18 October, 2018 in SNB and Riksbank policy to diverge
- 20 July, 2018 in SNB lagging behind in the monetary tightening cycle
- 20 April, 2018 in Tighter monetary policy on the horizon
- 22 January, 2018 in Exchange rates to diverge as Swedish krona rises
- 25 October, 2017 in Riksbank to move ahead of the pack
- 21 July, 2017 in Sweden to lead the way with monetary tightening
- 21 April, 2017 in Strong growth throughout, but policy to diverge
- 20 January, 2017 in Swiss, Swedish and Norwegian currencies set to rise
- 17 October, 2016 in Policy divergences to favour Swedish krona