Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Data Response
This short publication offers an instant response to incoming data.
- Receive unique, independent analysis of the data.
- Understand how the latest developments relate to historic trends.
- Identify the implications for policy and financial markets.
- 29 March, 2019 in Swiss KOF Economic Barometer (Mar.)
- 27 March, 2019 in Swedish Economic Tendency Indicator (Mar.)
- 21 March, 2019 in Switzerland and Norway Policy Decisions (Mar.)
- 12 March, 2019 in Swedish Consumer Prices (Feb.)
- 11 March, 2019 in Norwegian & Danish CPI (Feb.)
- 5 March, 2019 in Swiss CPI (Feb.19) & Sweden Priv. Sec. Prod. (Jan.19)
- 1 March, 2019 in Manufacturing PMIs (Feb.)
- 28 February, 2019 in Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland GDP (Q4)
- 19 February, 2019 in Swedish Consumer Prices (Jan.)
- 11 February, 2019 in Switzerland & Norway Consumer Prices (Jan.)
- 8 February, 2019 in Norway’s GDP (Q4)
- 30 January, 2019 in Swiss KOF & Swedish Econ. Tendency Indicator (Jan.)
13-24 of 301 of 26