Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Data Response
This short publication offers an instant response to incoming data.
- Receive unique, independent analysis of the data.
- Understand how the latest developments relate to historic trends.
- Identify the implications for policy and financial markets.
- 11 February, 2019 in Switzerland & Norway Consumer Prices (Jan.)
- 8 February, 2019 in Norway’s GDP (Q4)
- 30 January, 2019 in Swiss KOF & Swedish Econ. Tendency Indicator (Jan.)
- 10 January, 2019 in Norway CPI (Dec.) & Sweden Production (Nov.)
- 9 January, 2019 in Swiss Consumer Prices (Dec. 18) & Riksbank Minutes
- 12 December, 2018 in Swedish Consumer Prices (Nov.)
- 10 December, 2018 in Norwegian Consumer Prices (Nov.)
- 5 December, 2018 in Swedish Private Production (Oct.)
- 4 December, 2018 in Swiss CPI (Nov.)
- 3 December, 2018 in Manufacturing PMIs (Nov.)
- 30 November, 2018 in Swiss KOF (Nov.), Finnish & Danish GDP (Q3)
- 29 November, 2018 in Swedish & Swiss GDP (Q3)