Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 13 February, 2018 in A robust start to 2018
- 15 January, 2018 in A busy month for central banks
- 12 December, 2017 in Denmark weak in Q3, Sweden powered ahead
- 16 November, 2017 in Nordic house price inflation slowing
- 13 October, 2017 in Inflation pressures weak apart from in Sweden
- 13 September, 2017 in Q2 GDP data a mixed bag, but timelier data look strong
- 11 August, 2017 in Geopolitical tensions halt Swiss franc’s slide
- 14 July, 2017 in Inflation pressures limited apart from in Sweden
- 16 June, 2017 in Decent Q1 for most and surveys bode well for Q2
- 12 May, 2017 in Riksbank loosens while Norges Bank stands pat
- 13 April, 2017 in Activity surveys point to faster growth
- 21 March, 2017 in Swiss economic outlook improves but deflation still a risk