Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 14 July, 2017 in Inflation pressures limited apart from in Sweden
- 16 June, 2017 in Decent Q1 for most and surveys bode well for Q2
- 12 May, 2017 in Riksbank loosens while Norges Bank stands pat
- 13 April, 2017 in Activity surveys point to faster growth
- 21 March, 2017 in Swiss economic outlook improves but deflation still a risk
- 21 February, 2017 in Inflationary pressure rising in Sweden, fading in Norway
- 25 January, 2017 in Q4 data point to pick-up in GDP growth
- 20 December, 2016 in Mixed performance in Q3, but surveys bode well for Q4
- 18 November, 2016 in Latest data highlight varying inflation outlooks