Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 14 April, 2021 in Rotation trade to resume and to drag the franc lower
- 11 March, 2021 in ECB holds the key for Swedish and Swiss yields
- 12 February, 2021 in Super-sized boosts to energy inflation on the way
- 14 January, 2021 in Vaccines rollouts to boost GDP & Nordic currencies
- 11 December, 2020 in SNB not out of the woods yet
- 12 November, 2020 in Vaccine offers hope, but clouds darken over Q4
- 13 October, 2020 in Recoveries slowing, but Nordics are still well placed
- 11 September, 2020 in Norway’s fading rebound a warning sign for others
- 13 August, 2020 in Recovery on track after comparatively shallow slump
- 13 July, 2020 in Nordic economies outperforming the euro-zone
- 12 June, 2020 in Nordic economies closer to ‘normal’ than most
- 14 May, 2020 in Denmark ahead on the long road back to normality
1-12 of 54 of 5