Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 18 January, 2019 in Growth likely to slow further in 2019
- 18 December, 2018 in Risks still lie to the downside
- 15 November, 2018 in Strength of Nordic activity surveys won’t last
- 23 October, 2018 in Higher inflation to prompt Nordic rate rises
- 18 September, 2018 in GDP growth set to slow
- 16 August, 2018 in Soft inflation won’t stop rate rises in Sweden, Norway
- 24 July, 2018 in A mixed month for financial markets
- 19 June, 2018 in Strong start to the year likely to be sustained
- 11 May, 2018 in Growth slowed in Q1, but Q2 should be better
- 13 April, 2018 in Trade fears weigh on Swiss franc and Swedish krona
- 16 March, 2018 in Inflation outturns weak
- 13 February, 2018 in A robust start to 2018