Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Central Bank Watch
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication is released ahead of monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 10 March, 2017 in Will the Norges Bank respond to falling inflation?
- 9 March, 2017 in Inflation rise won’t stop SNB fighting strong franc
- 9 March, 2017 in Icelandic rates to be cut soon despite strong economy
- 9 February, 2017 in Riksbank to maintain dovish tone for now
- 2 February, 2017 in Icelandic rates to be unchanged despite króna’s fall
- 13 December, 2016 in Low inflation cements Riksbank loosening
- 13 December, 2016 in Keeping up the fight against a strong franc
- 9 December, 2016 in Norges Bank to hint at 2017 rate cut
- 8 December, 2016 in Central Bank of Iceland to keep rates unchanged
- 10 November, 2016 in Central Bank of Iceland set to cut rates
- 21 October, 2016 in Interest rates to be left unchanged until 2017
- 20 October, 2016 in No need for the Riksbank to loosen policy further