Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Central Bank Watch
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication is released ahead of monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 7 March, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland on hold for time being
- 8 February, 2018 in Riksbank to test the water soon with change of language
- 1 February, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland to raise rates later this year
- 18 January, 2018 in Norges Bank to become more dovish
- 13 December, 2017 in Riksbank to confirm end of QE this month
- 7 December, 2017 in Norges Bank to become more dovish
- 7 December, 2017 in SNB to sit tight as ECB taper eases pressure on franc
- 6 December, 2017 in Icelandic interest rates to remain on hold
- 9 November, 2017 in Where are Icelandic policy rates heading?
- 19 October, 2017 in Riksbank on hold ahead of ECB
- 19 October, 2017 in Housing market risks diminishing
- 27 September, 2017 in Monetary policy outlook clouded by political uncertainty