Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Central Bank Watch
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication is released ahead of monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 14 March, 2019 in Norges Bank to hike, but rates on hold elsewhere
- 17 January, 2019 in Norges Bank to signal March rate hike
- 7 December, 2018 in Riksbank and Norges Bank turning more dovish
- 19 October, 2018 in Riksbank to lay groundwork for tightening
- 30 August, 2018 in Nordic central banks gear up for interest rate rises
- 18 June, 2018 in Will the Swiss and Nordic central banks follow the ECB?
- 6 June, 2018 in Inflationary pressures in Iceland set to grow
- 10 May, 2018 in Central Bank of Iceland on hold for now
- 26 April, 2018 in Norges Bank to keep guidance unchanged, for now
- 19 April, 2018 in Changed Riksbank guidance will still signal 2018 rate rise
- 9 March, 2018 in How big a deal is the new lower inflation target?
- 8 March, 2018 in Are interest rate rises in Switzerland in sight?