Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Central Bank Watch
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication is released ahead of monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 29 April, 2021 in Countdown to lift-off continues
- 20 April, 2021 in Riksbank happy to bide its time next week
- 18 March, 2021 in Weaker franc doesn’t change the picture for the SNB
- 11 March, 2021 in Preparing for lift-off
- 3 February, 2021 in Riksbank to keep its powder dry for now
- 14 January, 2021 in Norges Bank eyeing tighter macroprudential policy
- 10 December, 2020 in SNB & Norges Bank set to maintain the status quo
- 19 November, 2020 in Riksbank to pre-empt ECB easing next week
- 29 October, 2020 in Don’t expect any fireworks next week
- 17 September, 2020 in SNB to hold again; Norges Bank set for hawkish shift
- 15 September, 2020 in Riksbank to keep policy settings on hold next week
- 13 August, 2020 in Norges Bank to maintain the status quo
1-12 of 67 of 6