Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Watch
This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 2 November, 2017 in The Egyptian pound: one year on from the float
- 12 October, 2017 in Gulf likely to shrug off calls for deeper oil output cuts
- 13 September, 2017 in Egypt’s tourism recovery likely to be slow-going
- 30 August, 2017 in Intrigue in the House of Saud
- 17 July, 2017 in What explains the continued slide in Saudi Arabia’s FX reserves?
- 15 June, 2017 in Bahrain and Oman: the Gulf’s weak spots
- 8 May, 2017 in Gulf economies better placed to deal with low oil prices
- 6 April, 2017 in How big is the threat of deflation in the Gulf?
- 13 March, 2017 in What’s behind the Saudi credit slowdown?
- 9 February, 2017 in Qatar’s credit boom comes to an end, lending growth to stay weak
- 5 January, 2017 in Saudi austerity to resume in 2018, but won’t be as harsh as 2015-16
- 19 December, 2016 in What to look out for in Saudi Arabia’s 2017 budget