Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Markets Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis of the latest developments in the MENA financial markets, along with core forecasts.
- Understand what issues are affecting the markets.
- Discover where the headlines have got it wrong.
- Identify future opportunities.
- 30 May, 2018 in Markets drop as Trump pulls out of Iran’s nuclear deal
- 26 April, 2018 in Rise in MENA dollar bond yields has further to go
- 27 March, 2018 in Saudi Tadawul rally to run out of steam
- 20 February, 2018 in Egyptian bond yields likely to fall further
- 31 January, 2018 in Narrowing of Gulf interbank spreads has gone too far
- 21 December, 2017 in Dollar peg fears ease, but Lebanon remains vulnerable
- 9 November, 2017 in Saudi sabre-rattling hits markets
- 31 October, 2017 in Oil hits $60pb but Gulf markets continue to struggle
- 27 September, 2017 in Gulf markets get no boost from higher oil prices
- 23 August, 2017 in MENA equities continue to struggle
- 31 July, 2017 in Strains in Qatar’s markets ease
- 21 June, 2017 in Saudi markets rally as MSCI points to EM upgrade