Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 February, 2021 in Saudi HQ demands, oil prices, Morocco vaccine hope
- 11 February, 2021 in Oil price rise, Saudi law codification
- 4 February, 2021 in Kuwait budget, COVID-19 restrictions, Egypt rate cut?
- 28 January, 2021 in SAMA shakeup, UAE banks, latest on COVID-19
- 21 January, 2021 in Tunisian protests, US ‘green’ shift, Saudi vaccines
- 14 January, 2021 in Tunisia and the IMF, UAE COVID outbreak, “The Line”
- 7 January, 2021 in Saudi oil output, vaccine rollout, Qatar un-blockaded
- 17 December, 2020 in COVID-19 vaccines, Dubai tourism, Egypt privatisations
- 10 December, 2020 in Egypt budget, Bahrain stimulus, Dubai property
- 3 December, 2020 in OPEC+ deal, Qatar blockade, Morocco and the IMF
- 26 November, 2020 in UAE oil discovery and OPEC, protests in Tunisia
- 19 November, 2020 in Aramco issuance, OPEC-JMMC, Lebanon politics