Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 April, 2021 in Iran nuclear deal, Egypt in the GBI-EM, vaccine worries
- 8 April, 2021 in Jordan’s royal tumult, OPEC+ surprise, UAE’s vaccines
- 1 April, 2021 in Saudi investment plans, UAE vaccine, Jordan-IMF
- 25 March, 2021 in Oman and Bahrain fiscal woes, Egypt SMEs, Suez Canal
- 18 March, 2021 in Lebanon crisis, Saudi privatisation law, vaccine latest
- 11 March, 2021 in Saudi oil attacks, PIF loan, Egyptian bond yields
- 4 March, 2021 in OPEC+ meeting, Oman loan, vaccine latest
- 25 February, 2021 in Iran nuclear deal, Kuwaiti budget, Lebanon vaccine
- 18 February, 2021 in Saudi HQ demands, oil prices, Morocco vaccine hope
- 11 February, 2021 in Oil price rise, Saudi law codification
- 4 February, 2021 in Kuwait budget, COVID-19 restrictions, Egypt rate cut?
- 28 January, 2021 in SAMA shakeup, UAE banks, latest on COVID-19