Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 13 December, 2018 in OPEC cuts, Qatari Emir shuns GCC, Oman dollar bonds
- 6 December, 2018 in OPEC meets, Egypt’s exchange rate policy
- 29 November, 2018 in Oil slump and output cuts, Egypt’s IMF deal
- 22 November, 2018 in Congress goes after MbS, but further sanctions unlikely
- 15 November, 2018 in Oil slumps, more political twists in Tunisia and Lebanon
- 8 November, 2018 in OPEC to talk output cuts, Tunisia rates, Egypt’s wage bill
- 1 November, 2018 in Saudi loosens fiscal policy, Tunisia reforms face delay
- 25 October, 2018 in Saudi markets not out of the woods, oil prices drop
- 18 October, 2018 in Khashoggi scandal, Saudi fiscal slippage, Egypt tourism
- 11 October, 2018 in Missing Saudi journalist makes politics key economic risk
- 4 October, 2018 in Saudi lifts oil output, Egypt’s external pressures easing
- 27 September, 2018 in Gulf to enter EMBI, another Egyptian dollar debt sale?