Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 February, 2019 in Saudi oil output cuts and expat fees, Egypt inflation
- 7 February, 2019 in Lebanon’s new government, Dubai’s loan rollover
- 31 January, 2019 in Egypt’s pound to lose ground, Saudi anti-corruption drive
- 24 January, 2019 in Egyptian pound to weaken, Gulf support for Lebanon
- 17 January, 2019 in Saudi equities rally, strikes in Tunisia, Lebanese debt
- 10 January, 2019 in Lebanese debt restructuring, Saudi’s dollar bond sale
- 3 January, 2019 in Regional growth to slow in 2019, Egypt rate cuts
- 20 December, 2018 in Saudi’s optimistic oil price forecasts, Morocco’s IMF deal
- 13 December, 2018 in OPEC cuts, Qatari Emir shuns GCC, Oman dollar bonds
- 6 December, 2018 in OPEC meets, Egypt’s exchange rate policy
- 29 November, 2018 in Oil slump and output cuts, Egypt’s IMF deal
- 22 November, 2018 in Congress goes after MbS, but further sanctions unlikely