Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 13 June, 2019 in Regional tensions go up a notch, rising chance of conflict
- 6 June, 2019 in Oil prices plunge, anniversary of Qatar blockade
- 30 May, 2019 in Lebanese budget falls short, more slippage from Bahrain
- 23 May, 2019 in Egypt’s subsidy cuts, OPEC+ to renew output deal
- 16 May, 2019 in Iran tensions hit markets, Tunisia’s external risks mount
- 9 May, 2019 in Bahrain’s fiscal woes, Tadawul falls, PMIs positive
- 2 May, 2019 in Saudi equity rally to fade, mixed news for Morocco
- 25 April, 2019 in Saudi oil output, Egypt’s constitutional referendum
- 18 April, 2019 in Egyptian competitiveness, Lebanon’s budget
- 11 April, 2019 in Aramco’s bond sale, Saudi risk premium
- 4 April, 2019 in Strong growth won’t last, oil prices, Aramco’s finances
- 28 March, 2019 in Twist in Algeria, Aramco-SABIC deal, Egypt’s draft budget