Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 October, 2018 in Missing Saudi journalist makes politics key economic risk
- 4 October, 2018 in Saudi lifts oil output, Egypt’s external pressures easing
- 27 September, 2018 in Gulf to enter EMBI, another Egyptian dollar debt sale?
- 20 September, 2018 in Lebanon fears escalate, Saudi happy with $80pb oil
- 13 September, 2018 in Egypt inflation, Saudi construction, Jordan tax plan
- 6 September, 2018 in Egypt sends mixed signals, Bahrain gets breathing room
- 30 August, 2018 in Tunisian dinar falls further, Lebanon in the spotlight
- 23 August, 2018 in Aramco IPO on hold, Bahrain debt fears ease
- 16 August, 2018 in Pressure on Egypt’s pound?
- 9 August, 2018 in Saudi-Canada spat, Iran sanctioned
- 2 August, 2018 in Aramco IPO slipping, Egypt’s car export hopes dented
- 26 July, 2018 in Markets weather US-Iran tensions, Egypt seeks oil hedge