Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Egyptian competitiveness, Lebanon’s budget
- 11 April, 2019 in Aramco’s bond sale, Saudi risk premium
- 4 April, 2019 in Strong growth won’t last, oil prices, Aramco’s finances
- 28 March, 2019 in Twist in Algeria, Aramco-SABIC deal, Egypt’s draft budget
- 21 March, 2019 in Saudi projects, jitters over Lebanon, Egypt’s gas revival
- 14 March, 2019 in UAE’s property slump, Oman’s need for a bailout
- 7 March, 2019 in Saudi bank tax, Oman gets junk status, Algeria protests
- 28 February, 2019 in Saudi to extend output cuts, more protests in Algeria
- 21 February, 2019 in Further rate hikes likely in Tunisia, the Qatar blockade
- 14 February, 2019 in Saudi oil output cuts and expat fees, Egypt inflation
- 7 February, 2019 in Lebanon’s new government, Dubai’s loan rollover
- 31 January, 2019 in Egypt’s pound to lose ground, Saudi anti-corruption drive