Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 27 May, 2011 in How much will foreign aid help Egypt?
- 25 May, 2011 in What is the impact of a fall in tourism revenues?
- 11 May, 2011 in What are the implications of expanding the GCC?
- 28 April, 2011 in How will the Syrian crisis affect the Middle East?
- 20 April, 2011 in Will foreign aid help Jordan’s struggling economy?
- 21 March, 2011 in The economic implications of Saudi Arabia’s latest stimulus
- 15 March, 2011 in Why is the Bahrain crisis so important for the Middle East?
- 24 February, 2011 in Will Saudi Arabia’s latest stimulus be enough?
- 22 February, 2011 in Middle Eastern states still need Western allies
- 15 February, 2011 in What are Egypt’s prospects after Mubarak?
- 8 February, 2011 in Initial thoughts on the economic impact of the Egyptian crisis
- 3 February, 2011 in Some Q&A on the fall-out from Egypt