Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 August, 2011 in What next for Libya?
- 18 August, 2011 in What is the outlook for inflation in the GCC?
- 11 August, 2011 in Tunisia and Morocco are most at risk from the euro-zone crisis
- 10 August, 2011 in Can the Gulf economies withstand an oil price shock?
- 26 July, 2011 in What is the impact of Saudi Arabia’s aid to Jordan?
- 14 July, 2011 in Can it get any worse for the Arab world’s equity markets?
- 12 July, 2011 in The latest on Egypt’s transition
- 11 July, 2011 in Why should the euro-zone crisis worry Egypt and Tunisia?
- 17 June, 2011 in Does the Gulf’s foreign exchange policy still makes sense?
- 9 June, 2011 in Will Oman’s additional spending boost growth?
- 2 June, 2011 in What is the economic impact of Egypt’s new budget?
- 31 May, 2011 in Can the Saudi economy manage without foreign workers?
589-600 of 614 of 52