Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 28 March, 2019 in Egyptian central bank pauses easing cycle
- 26 March, 2019 in Dubai: solid growth, but debt risks linger
- 13 March, 2019 in Algeria’s protests and the impact on the rest of MENA
- 12 March, 2019 in Algeria after Bouteflika
- 11 March, 2019 in Rate cuts still on the cards in Egypt
- 6 March, 2019 in Saudi economy’s strong end to 2018 already fading
- 5 March, 2019 in Lessons for Algeria from the Arab Spring
- 25 February, 2019 in Algeria: protests add to headwinds facing economy
- 20 February, 2019 in What does the return of deflation mean for the Gulf?
- 12 February, 2019 in Egypt’s tourism recovery has further to run
- 31 January, 2019 in Saudi Arabia: oil output cuts to cause fresh slowdown
- 24 January, 2019 in What’s behind Tunisia’s large current account deficit?
13-24 of 623 of 52