Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 April, 2021 in Revisiting the risks in the UAE’s banking sector
- 30 March, 2021 in Tighter virus restrictions weigh on Saudi recovery
- 24 March, 2021 in Egypt's public finances on the right track
- 4 March, 2021 in Saudi still failing to entice foreign investors
- 1 March, 2021 in Saudi recovery remains weak at start of 2021
- 17 February, 2021 in Lebanon: no signs of a turnaround
- 10 February, 2021 in Saudi unemployment rate to fall only gradually
- 4 February, 2021 in CBE to keep rates on hold until later this year
- 27 January, 2021 in Dubai: a final hurdle before entering the home straight
- 19 January, 2021 in Saudi recovery struggling to gather momentum
- 13 January, 2021 in Egypt: rising inflation to keep easing cycle on pause
- 5 January, 2021 in End to Qatar blockade not an economic gamechanger
1-12 of 733 of 62