Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 May, 2018 in Egypt’s easing cycle takes a pause
- 9 May, 2018 in Trump and Iran’s nuclear deal: assessing the impact
- 8 May, 2018 in Higher spending causes Saudi budget deficit to widen
- 2 May, 2018 in Saudi economy pulling out of recession
- 1 May, 2018 in Five key questions on Trump and the Iran nuclear deal
- 24 April, 2018 in Saudi talk of $100pb oil doesn’t signal shift in oil policy
- 19 April, 2018 in Egypt’s current account deficit to narrow further
- 5 April, 2018 in UAE set for recovery, but consensus too optimistic
- 4 April, 2018 in Saudi economy starting a slow recovery
- 29 March, 2018 in Egypt: what to watch for as al-Sisi’s second term begins
- 22 March, 2018 in Tunisia: risk of messy dinar devaluation rising
- 14 March, 2018 in Qatar: banking strains ease, but credit to stay weak