Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 November, 2018 in Saudi: sanctions to have limited near-term impact
- 15 November, 2018 in Egypt’s central bank shrugs off rising inflation
- 12 November, 2018 in What to make of Saudi Arabia’s push for oil output cuts
- 7 November, 2018 in Still some slack left in Egypt’s economy
- 7 November, 2018 in Will stronger growth in the Gulf boost the rest of MENA?
- 31 October, 2018 in Rising oil output boosting growth in Saudi Arabia
- 23 October, 2018 in Saudi dollar peg to remain intact
- 18 October, 2018 in Saudi: fresh political shock and oil prices key risks to watch
- 15 October, 2018 in Saudi Arabia and the sanctions threat
- 10 October, 2018 in Gulf’s recovery to peak in mid-2019
- 5 October, 2018 in Bahrain: financing from the Gulf to stave off devaluation
- 2 October, 2018 in Assessing the impact of higher oil prices