Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 January, 2019 in A primer on Lebanon’s sovereign debt
- 9 January, 2019 in Oman: dollar peg to stay intact but growth to be weak
- 18 December, 2018 in Saudi budget: wishful thinking
- 17 December, 2018 in Egypt: paving the way for a weaker pound
- 11 December, 2018 in Stronger growth in Saudi Arabia won’t last
- 7 December, 2018 in OPEC deal means weaker growth in the Gulf in 2019
- 4 December, 2018 in Banks can’t prop up the Egyptian pound for much longer
- 3 December, 2018 in Qatar leaving OPEC not a game changer
- 28 November, 2018 in Morocco a bright spot in the emerging world
- 27 November, 2018 in Saudi likely to push ahead with modest oil output cut
- 16 November, 2018 in Saudi: sanctions to have limited near-term impact
- 15 November, 2018 in Egypt’s central bank shrugs off rising inflation