Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 23 November, 2017 in Gulf dollar pegs well placed to weather geopolitical risks
- 21 November, 2017 in Is Tunisia repeating Egypt’s currency mistakes?
- 17 November, 2017 in A closer look at Lebanon’s FX debt burden
- 16 November, 2017 in Egypt holds rates, but December cut on the cards
- 14 November, 2017 in Bahrain: peg to stay intact, but austerity to be stepped up
- 8 November, 2017 in Five key questions on developments in Saudi Arabia
- 7 November, 2017 in Lebanon’s dollar peg under threat as tensions mount
- 6 November, 2017 in What to make of the Saudi anti-corruption drive
- 30 October, 2017 in What does oil at $60pb mean for the Gulf?
- 25 October, 2017 in Saudi downturn deepens in Q3, but close to a bottom
- 24 October, 2017 in Neom: is Saudi Arabia about to repeat past mistakes?
- 24 October, 2017 in Qatar: worst of the blockade impact appears to be over