Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 February, 2018 in Egypt’s easing cycle to be larger than most expect
- 14 February, 2018 in Egypt: private sector credit to support pick-up in growth
- 12 February, 2018 in Saudi economy turning the corner
- 7 February, 2018 in Egypt’s budget deficit to narrow further
- 24 January, 2018 in Qatar’s economy weathering diplomatic crisis
- 15 January, 2018 in Moroccan dirham to avoid fate of Egyptian pound
- 8 January, 2018 in Saudi bonuses to lift growth but raise fears over reform
- 3 January, 2018 in Egypt’s easing cycle to be larger than most expect
- 2 January, 2018 in Assessing the impact of the protests in Iran
- 19 December, 2017 in Saudi 2018 budget unveils modest fiscal loosening
- 1 December, 2017 in OPEC extends deal, Gulf signals comfort with $60pb oil
- 29 November, 2017 in Qatar faces slow recovery from blockade hit