Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 September, 2018 in What’s driving stronger Saudi capital outflows?
- 12 September, 2018 in How is Dubai’s economy performing?
- 11 September, 2018 in Is Lebanon lurching towards a crisis?
- 5 September, 2018 in Egypt: fresh pound weakness still on the cards
- 29 August, 2018 in Saudi economy accelerated at the end of Q2
- 17 August, 2018 in Egypt’s easing cycle to resume next month
- 7 August, 2018 in Iran, sanctions and the implications for the rest of MENA
- 6 August, 2018 in Morocco’s prospects remain bright
- 1 August, 2018 in Egypt’s public finances on the right track
- 31 July, 2018 in Saudi growth plateaued in Q2, but pick-up now underway
- 24 July, 2018 in Egypt’s external position on the mend
- 11 July, 2018 in Saudi economy lost momentum at the start of Q2