Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 July, 2018 in Saudi economy lost momentum at the start of Q2
- 4 July, 2018 in Egypt: should we worry about rising public FX debt?
- 2 July, 2018 in Saudi emerges from recession, recovery to gather pace
- 28 June, 2018 in Egypt rates on hold, easing cycle to resume in September
- 26 June, 2018 in Bahrain comes back under the spotlight
- 25 June, 2018 in Gulf: the economic impact of the revised OPEC deal
- 20 June, 2018 in What would a rise in OPEC output mean for Saudi?
- 19 June, 2018 in Saudi: will an MSCI upgrade drive the Tadawul higher?
- 11 June, 2018 in Egypt’s easing cycle to resume later this year
- 6 June, 2018 in Jordan protests unlikely to upend IMF deal
- 5 June, 2018 in Saudi economy returned to growth in Q1
- 1 June, 2018 in Should we worry about rising GCC public debt?