Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 May, 2019 in What the rise in US-Iran tensions means for the Gulf
- 9 May, 2019 in Balance sheets improving, but vulnerabilities remain
- 2 May, 2019 in Saudi budget position likely to deteriorate
- 30 April, 2019 in Saudi slowdown has further to run
- 17 April, 2019 in Widening Moroccan CA deficit not a cause for alarm
- 3 April, 2019 in Bouteflexit: what next for Algeria?
- 1 April, 2019 in Saudi slowdown to be steeper than most expect
- 28 March, 2019 in Egyptian central bank pauses easing cycle
- 26 March, 2019 in Dubai: solid growth, but debt risks linger
- 13 March, 2019 in Algeria’s protests and the impact on the rest of MENA
- 12 March, 2019 in Algeria after Bouteflika
- 11 March, 2019 in Rate cuts still on the cards in Egypt
1-12 of 618 of 52