Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Focus
This thematic publications addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on MENA economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 2 March, 2016 in Egypt devaluation: short-term pain, long-term gain?
- 1 September, 2015 in Five reasons why we’re upbeat on the outlook for Morocco
- 16 July, 2015 in Assessing the outlook for post-sanctions Iran
- 12 May, 2015 in Why the Gulf’s dollar pegs are here to stay
- 12 March, 2015 in What to look out for from Egypt’s investor conference
- 2 December, 2014 in Fall in oil prices to wipe out Gulf’s current account surplus
- 21 October, 2014 in Gulf: Fall in oil prices unlikely to trigger another “lost decade”
- 10 September, 2014 in Algeria’s economy on an unsustainable path
- 26 June, 2014 in Five priorities for Egypt’s new government
- 22 May, 2014 in Will Egypt’s election be a turning point for the economy?
- 15 April, 2014 in North Africa: A potential manufacturing hub?
- 27 March, 2014 in Is it time to sound the all-clear on the UAE’s banks?