Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Focus
This thematic publications addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on MENA economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 12 December, 2017 in Saudi politics emerges as key economic risk
- 7 December, 2017 in Five key questions on the Saudi Aramco privatisation
- 10 August, 2017 in Egyptian inflation likely to fall by more than most expect
- 27 June, 2017 in Saudi Vision 2030 likely to fall short of lofty goals
- 3 February, 2017 in Moroccan dirham to rise once central bank loosens its grip
- 22 November, 2016 in Saudi Arabia unlikely to take strong action to boost oil prices
- 12 October, 2016 in Rise in Saudi interest rates has further to go
- 2 March, 2016 in Egypt devaluation: short-term pain, long-term gain?
- 1 September, 2015 in Five reasons why we’re upbeat on the outlook for Morocco
- 16 July, 2015 in Assessing the outlook for post-sanctions Iran
- 12 May, 2015 in Why the Gulf’s dollar pegs are here to stay
- 12 March, 2015 in What to look out for from Egypt’s investor conference