Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for MENA economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 20 January, 2021 in Gulf to lead the recovery
- 21 October, 2020 in Recovery faces strong headwinds
- 28 July, 2020 in Austerity and tourism to hinder recovery
- 28 April, 2020 in Steepest downturn since the 1980s
- 5 February, 2020 in Recovery to disappoint even if oil price recovers
- 24 October, 2019 in Slow recovery lies ahead
- 15 July, 2019 in Regional growth to weaken further
- 10 April, 2019 in Oil producers to falter as Egypt strengthens
- 22 January, 2019 in Fresh slowdown on the cards
- 24 October, 2018 in Region set for a temporary rebound
- 17 July, 2018 in Recovery to gather pace
- 19 April, 2018 in A sluggish recovery
1-12 of 38 of 4