Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for MENA economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 22 January, 2019 in Fresh slowdown on the cards
- 24 October, 2018 in Region set for a temporary rebound
- 17 July, 2018 in Recovery to gather pace
- 19 April, 2018 in A sluggish recovery
- 30 January, 2018 in Region to mount a recovery
- 5 October, 2017 in Turning the corner
- 5 July, 2017 in Regional slowdown approaching a trough
- 20 March, 2017 in Gulf growth to be trimmed by oil output cuts
- 12 December, 2016 in On course for weakest growth since the global financial crisis
- 13 September, 2016 in Regional growth to stay subdued in 2017-18
- 29 June, 2016 in MENA region set for weakest growth since the 1980s
- 23 March, 2016 in Gulf entering a prolonged period of weak growth