Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 22 May, 2019 in Lebanon stuck between a rock and a hard place
- 25 April, 2019 in Gulf economies starting to slow
- 20 March, 2019 in Oil price boost for the Gulf to prove fleeting
- 28 February, 2019 in Rates in Egypt and Tunisia head in opposite directions
- 29 January, 2019 in Gulf’s economic recovery to falter
- 17 December, 2018 in Egypt: paving the way for a weaker pound
- 21 November, 2018 in Gulf markets under pressure as oil slumps
- 30 October, 2018 in Political risks back on the radar
- 19 September, 2018 in Weak balance sheets come under the spotlight
- 20 August, 2018 in Gulf boosted by higher oil output
- 19 July, 2018 in Regional recovery gathering steam
- 15 June, 2018 in UAE the latest to loosen fiscal policy
1-12 of 100 of 9