Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 24 August, 2017 in Qatar crisis reaches an impasse
- 21 July, 2017 in Worst fears over Qatar crisis fade
- 30 June, 2017 in Politics rocks the Gulf
- 30 May, 2017 in OPEC deal renewed, but Saudi nods towards “exit strategy”
- 21 April, 2017 in Saudi Arabia hints at OPEC deal extension
- 29 March, 2017 in Recent dip in oil prices not a major concern for the Gulf
- 20 February, 2017 in Gulf’s non-oil sectors show signs of recovery
- 26 January, 2017 in Investors give Egypt the thumbs up
- 14 December, 2016 in Reasons to remain sceptical of “major shift” in Saudi oil policy
- 28 November, 2016 in Egypt’s pound float: short-term pain, long-term gain
- 26 October, 2016 in Egypt edges closer to IMF deal as shortages bite
- 22 September, 2016 in Saudi Arabia likely to stick with fiscal austerity