Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 23 February, 2021 in Gulf to continue leaning on debt markets
- 26 January, 2021 in Gulf leading the vaccine race
- 18 December, 2020 in Easing oil output quotas to provide boost to Gulf
- 24 November, 2020 in Vaccine developments brighten the economic outlook
- 26 October, 2020 in OPEC+ cut extension would drag on GDP
- 23 September, 2020 in Fresh dip in oil prices dampens outlook for the Gulf
- 26 August, 2020 in Austerity to hold back economic recovery
- 31 July, 2020 in Fresh virus outbreaks to hinder economic recoveries
- 24 June, 2020 in End of lockdowns unlikely to lead to rapid recovery
- 28 May, 2020 in Economic impact of coronavirus not easing up
- 30 April, 2020 in Coronavirus measures and low oil prices take their toll
- 27 March, 2020 in Virus measures may limit spread but recession lies ahead
1-12 of 121 of 11