Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 12 April, 2018 in Geopolitical fears rise, higher oil price offers some relief
- 15 March, 2018 in Saudi royal tour highlights reform and geopolitical risks
- 15 February, 2018 in Market turmoil fails to derail Egypt’s dollar bond sale
- 25 January, 2018 in Gulf: higher oil prices prompt shift away from austerity
- 19 December, 2017 in Daesh downfall offers respite for smaller economies
- 30 November, 2017 in Region holds its breath
- 20 October, 2017 in Regional growth slows further
- 28 September, 2017 in Saudi Arabia returns to the international bond market
- 24 August, 2017 in Qatar crisis reaches an impasse
- 21 July, 2017 in Worst fears over Qatar crisis fade
- 30 June, 2017 in Politics rocks the Gulf
- 30 May, 2017 in OPEC deal renewed, but Saudi nods towards “exit strategy”