Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 29 January, 2019 in Gulf’s economic recovery to falter
- 17 December, 2018 in Egypt: paving the way for a weaker pound
- 21 November, 2018 in Gulf markets under pressure as oil slumps
- 30 October, 2018 in Political risks back on the radar
- 19 September, 2018 in Weak balance sheets come under the spotlight
- 20 August, 2018 in Gulf boosted by higher oil output
- 19 July, 2018 in Regional recovery gathering steam
- 15 June, 2018 in UAE the latest to loosen fiscal policy
- 17 May, 2018 in Markets tumble with Iran’s nuclear deal on the brink
- 12 April, 2018 in Geopolitical fears rise, higher oil price offers some relief
- 15 March, 2018 in Saudi royal tour highlights reform and geopolitical risks
- 15 February, 2018 in Market turmoil fails to derail Egypt’s dollar bond sale