Precious Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the precious metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the precious metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 7 August, 2020 in Gold price to rise a little further by year-end
- 21 July, 2020 in Lower real yields to support a higher gold price
- 11 June, 2020 in The surge in China’s PGM imports is misleading
- 10 June, 2020 in Fears of inflation unlikely to boost gold price
- 30 April, 2020 in Q1 2020 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 17 April, 2020 in Not much road left for gold
- 9 April, 2020 in Gold jewellery demand takes a pounding
- 6 April, 2020 in Car sector woes spell bad news for PGMs
- 24 March, 2020 in Deflationary fears a bad omen for gold
- 13 March, 2020 in Gold to find its feet later in the year
- 2 March, 2020 in The economic consequences of the coronavirus
- 20 February, 2020 in Higher truck loadings no panacea for platinum
13-24 of 218 of 19