Precious Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the precious metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the precious metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 March, 2018 in The future of solar is not paved with silver
- 15 February, 2018 in New (higher) forecasts for gold and silver
- 9 February, 2018 in 2018 to be the year for platinum
- 6 February, 2018 in 2017 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 2 February, 2018 in What does India’s budget mean for gold?
- 31 January, 2018 in Is there more to the gold rally than a weak dollar?
- 9 January, 2018 in Silver will continue to underperform gold in 2018
- 14 December, 2017 in Gold shrugs off Fed rate hike
- 12 December, 2017 in What does a flattening yield curve mean for gold?
- 10 November, 2017 in PGM prices got ahead of themselves
- 9 November, 2017 in Q3 2017 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 3 November, 2017 in Gold price overvalued according to most indicators