Precious Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the precious metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the precious metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 July, 2018 in How is gold demand faring in the wake of protectionism?
- 6 July, 2018 in Gold: short-term pain, long-term gain
- 14 June, 2018 in Fed tightening to put a cap on gold prices in 2018
- 7 June, 2018 in Silver’s outperformance won’t last
- 17 May, 2018 in How sustainable is the recent fall in gold prices?
- 10 May, 2018 in More downside ahead for PGMs
- 8 May, 2018 in Silver mine supply to bounce back in 2018
- 3 May, 2018 in Q1 2018 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 13 April, 2018 in PGMs caught up in panic over Russian sanctions
- 28 March, 2018 in Time to buy gold?
- 22 March, 2018 in Gold shrugs off Fed rate hike
- 15 March, 2018 in The future of solar is not paved with silver