Precious Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the precious metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the precious metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 October, 2017 in India’s gold demand to remain soft
- 29 September, 2017 in Platinum-to-palladium spread turns negative, for now
- 8 September, 2017 in Investors’ support for palladium to fade
- 31 August, 2017 in Gold to benefit from high geopolitical risks
- 11 August, 2017 in What does the North Korean crisis mean for gold prices?
- 3 August, 2017 in Q2 & H1 2017 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 27 July, 2017 in China and India’s gold imports (Jun.)
- 3 July, 2017 in How will South Africa’s mining charter affect PGM output?
- 21 June, 2017 in Is palladium flying too close to the sun?
- 15 June, 2017 in Gold’s luck to run out
- 5 May, 2017 in Q1 2017 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 7 April, 2017 in Central banks’ gold demand wanes