Precious Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the precious metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the precious metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 December, 2017 in Gold shrugs off Fed rate hike
- 12 December, 2017 in What does a flattening yield curve mean for gold?
- 10 November, 2017 in PGM prices got ahead of themselves
- 9 November, 2017 in Q3 2017 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 3 November, 2017 in Gold price overvalued according to most indicators
- 10 October, 2017 in India’s gold demand to remain soft
- 29 September, 2017 in Platinum-to-palladium spread turns negative, for now
- 8 September, 2017 in Investors’ support for palladium to fade
- 31 August, 2017 in Gold to benefit from high geopolitical risks
- 11 August, 2017 in What does the North Korean crisis mean for gold prices?
- 3 August, 2017 in Q2 & H1 2017 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 27 July, 2017 in China and India’s gold imports (Jun.)