Precious Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the precious metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the precious metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 February, 2019 in Palladium prices ignore fundamentals
- 31 January, 2019 in Q4 & 2018 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 10 January, 2019 in New gold and silver price forecasts
- 8 January, 2019 in One small step …
- 6 December, 2018 in Palladium’s golden days may not return
- 28 November, 2018 in Investors to return to precious metals
- 21 November, 2018 in Silver surplus unlikely to last long
- 1 November, 2018 in Q3 2018 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 18 October, 2018 in Weak auto sales signal lower metals prices ahead
- 17 September, 2018 in Gold/silver price ratio to fall from 23-year high
- 28 August, 2018 in Weak consumer demand to drag on gold prices
- 15 August, 2018 in Gold bugs hold tight, brighter times ahead