Precious Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 March, 2017 in Central banks’ gold demand starts the year on a positive note
- 10 March, 2017 in Fed tightening to prove too strong a headwind for gold prices
- 15 February, 2017 in Silver mine supply could bounce back
- 8 February, 2017 in 2016 World Gold Council Demand Trends
- 3 February, 2017 in China and India’s gold demand to remain subdued in 2017
- 18 January, 2017 in How sustainable is the recovery in the gold price?
- 12 January, 2017 in Central banks’ gold demand could remain subdued in 2017
- 9 December, 2016 in Limited upside for platinum prices in 2017
- 2 December, 2016 in Palladium market to continue to tighten in 2017
- 16 November, 2016 in Gold down, but not out?
- 11 November, 2016 in Four reasons a Trump presidency is still bullish for gold prices
- 8 November, 2016 in Q3 2016 World Gold Council Demand Trends