These thematic monthly publications contain our key views of the main trends in the industrial and precious metals markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 21 August, 2015 in A brighter future for gold prices
- 7 August, 2015 in Solid fundamentals should support lead prices
- 27 July, 2015 in Will central banks continue to buy gold?
- 29 June, 2015 in Weakness in PGM prices should prove temporary
- 26 June, 2015 in Waiting for zinc …
- 29 May, 2015 in Are low tin prices justified?
- 28 May, 2015 in Silver price to rally as market falls into deficit
- 5 May, 2015 in The “new normal” for Chinese steel
- 2 April, 2015 in Pain before gain for aluminium prices
- 26 February, 2015 in A rosy outlook for copper prices
- 13 February, 2015 in Gold and silver to shine despite likely US rate hikes
- 26 January, 2015 in Supply to continue to weigh on iron ore prices