These thematic monthly publications contain our key views of the main trends in the industrial and precious metals markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 30 January, 2017 in Metals to take a breather in 2017
- 3 January, 2017 in Nickel market to tighten, but will that be enough?
- 30 November, 2016 in What’s next for zinc prices?
- 12 October, 2016 in What would a Trump victory mean for metals prices?
- 14 September, 2016 in Oversupply to weigh on the price of iron ore
- 18 August, 2016 in Western investors to drive gold prices higher
- 12 July, 2016 in Slower global growth to weigh on PGM prices
- 28 June, 2016 in Electric cars could be a game-changer for base metals
- 25 May, 2016 in High stocks to weigh on the nickel price, for now
- 26 April, 2016 in Autocatalyst demand to boost PGM prices
- 26 April, 2016 in Has the rally in zinc prices got further to go?
- 1 April, 2016 in What can LME stocks tell us about the aluminium market?