These ad-hoc publications contain our analysis of key themes and trends in the industrial and precious metals markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 24 March, 2021 in The outlook is brighter for palladium than platinum
- 10 July, 2020 in Assessing the risk of a ‘second wave’ of supply loss
- 18 May, 2020 in Picking apart the silver price
- 6 May, 2020 in Are aluminium stocks set for a re-run of the GFC?
- 30 March, 2020 in Copper’s “price premium” to grow
- 4 October, 2019 in Palladium to outperform platinum if AMCU strike
- 29 August, 2019 in Incoming US tariffs put metals in the crosshairs
- 19 June, 2019 in Surpluses to weigh on cobalt prices in 2019 and 2020
- 22 May, 2019 in Recent drags on car sales are set to unwind
- 12 March, 2019 in Platinum ETF holdings to increase to record high
- 19 February, 2019 in Prices to fall, despite low exchange stocks
- 20 December, 2018 in Gold on the road to recovery
1-12 of 69 of 6