These thematic monthly publications contain our key views of the main trends in the industrial and precious metals markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 22 May, 2019 in Recent drags on car sales are set to unwind
- 12 March, 2019 in Platinum ETF holdings to increase to record high
- 19 February, 2019 in Prices to fall, despite low exchange stocks
- 20 December, 2018 in Gold on the road to recovery
- 16 November, 2018 in Iron ore prices to weaken
- 26 September, 2018 in Zinc prices to weaken again in 2019
- 12 September, 2018 in Are industrial metals oversold?
- 13 July, 2018 in Is the sell-off in industrial metals overdone?
- 19 June, 2018 in Has gold lost its safe-haven status?
- 31 May, 2018 in Rally in US steel prices to prove self-defeating
- 30 April, 2018 in Safe-haven demand gives a boost to gold prices
- 10 April, 2018 in How could rising protectionism affect metals markets?