These thematic monthly publications contain our key views of the main trends in the industrial and precious metals markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 8 May, 2017 in Will Fed tightening prove too strong a headwind for gold?
- 27 March, 2017 in How will input costs affect aluminium prices?
- 8 March, 2017 in A bright road ahead for cobalt…but beware of bumps
- 30 January, 2017 in Metals to take a breather in 2017
- 3 January, 2017 in Nickel market to tighten, but will that be enough?
- 30 November, 2016 in What’s next for zinc prices?
- 12 October, 2016 in What would a Trump victory mean for metals prices?
- 14 September, 2016 in Oversupply to weigh on the price of iron ore
- 18 August, 2016 in Western investors to drive gold prices higher
- 12 July, 2016 in Slower global growth to weigh on PGM prices
- 28 June, 2016 in Electric cars could be a game-changer for base metals
- 25 May, 2016 in High stocks to weigh on the nickel price, for now