These thematic monthly publications contain our key views of the main trends in the industrial and precious metals markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 13 July, 2018 in Is the sell-off in industrial metals overdone?
- 19 June, 2018 in Has gold lost its safe-haven status?
- 31 May, 2018 in Rally in US steel prices to prove self-defeating
- 30 April, 2018 in Safe-haven demand gives a boost to gold prices
- 10 April, 2018 in How could rising protectionism affect metals markets?
- 6 March, 2018 in Nickel: no shortage in sight
- 16 February, 2018 in Prospects for iron ore remain grim
- 11 January, 2018 in Have we got too excited about EVs?
- 5 December, 2017 in Copper supply not a problem, for now
- 31 October, 2017 in Zinc to lose its zing in 2018
- 6 October, 2017 in What are auto sales telling us about metals demand?
- 30 August, 2017 in Tightness in tin to persist