These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the metals markets.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 12 April, 2018 in Russian sanctions’ boost to aluminium to be short-lived
- 26 March, 2018 in China’s imports start the year on a strong note
- 24 October, 2017 in Pockets of strength and weakness in China’s imports
- 25 July, 2017 in China’s metals imports point to strong demand so far in 2017
- 25 April, 2017 in China’s metals imports likely to remain subdued
- 6 April, 2017 in Some wider implications of a rebound in shale activity
- 23 March, 2017 in China’s metals imports sink
- 24 February, 2017 in A weak start to the year for China’s metals imports
- 23 January, 2017 in China’s metals imports reflect mine supply trends
- 25 November, 2016 in Weakness in China’s metals imports could prove temporary
- 25 October, 2016 in Another weak month for China’s metals imports
- 22 September, 2016 in China’s metals imports remained subdued in August