This quarterly publication offers a compact yet comprehensive overview of the key upcoming events and our core forecasts for Metals over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Make informed strategic / investment decisions.
- 28 January, 2021 in 2021 to be a year of two halves
- 26 October, 2020 in China-led rally is running out of road
- 31 July, 2020 in Post-GFC-style revival to continue, for now …
- 27 April, 2020 in The long road to recovery
- 5 February, 2020 in Recovery still base case, but coronavirus big risk
- 1 November, 2019 in Metals to muddle through in 2020
- 29 July, 2019 in Base metals to see better days in 2020
- 30 April, 2019 in Risk appetite to be the key driver of prices
- 28 January, 2019 in Industrial metals to fall further, before 2020 rebound
- 26 October, 2018 in Precious metals to outshine industrials in 2019
- 3 August, 2018 in More weakness ahead for metals
1-11 of 11 of 1