Metals Markets Monitor
This monthly publication serves as a graphic reference book for base metals, iron ore, steel, gold, silver and the platinum group with commentary on key themes and trends.
- Understand what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Identify future growth opportunities.
- 29 March, 2017 in Investors turn more bearish on metals
- 24 February, 2017 in Investors remain positive, for now
- 17 November, 2016 in Trump victory proves divisive
- 20 October, 2016 in Fed drives a wedge between metals prices
- 29 September, 2016 in Resilient Chinese economy supports prices
- 1 September, 2016 in Investor sentiment sours
- 28 July, 2016 in Investors turn positive on industrials
- 16 June, 2016 in Industrial and precious metals prices diverge
- 17 May, 2016 in Sentiment towards precious metals continues to improve
- 11 April, 2016 in PMs lose momentum but technical outlook remains positive
- 16 March, 2016 in Sentiment towards precious metals improves
- 16 February, 2016 in Precious metals regain their lustre