Metals Markets Monitor
This quarterly publication serves as a graphic reference book for base metals, iron ore, steel, gold, silver and the platinum group metals with commentary on key themes and trends.
- Understand what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Identify future growth opportunities.
- 25 May, 2018 in Investors become less positive on metals
- 22 February, 2018 in Investors become less positive on metals
- 28 November, 2017 in Sentiment towards metals diverges
- 15 September, 2017 in Investor sentiment could be about to turn
- 24 May, 2017 in Metals prices could fall sharply as sentiment turns
- 29 March, 2017 in Investors turn more bearish on metals
- 24 February, 2017 in Investors remain positive, for now
- 17 November, 2016 in Trump victory proves divisive
- 20 October, 2016 in Fed drives a wedge between metals prices
- 29 September, 2016 in Resilient Chinese economy supports prices
- 1 September, 2016 in Investor sentiment sours
- 28 July, 2016 in Investors turn positive on industrials