These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the metals sector.
- Receive comprehensive analyses of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the metals market via our unrivalled forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 12 April, 2019 in Gold lives up to the hype as a safe haven
- 14 February, 2019 in Can copper return to $10,000?
- 28 June, 2018 in Will platinum trade at a premium again?
- 14 June, 2017 in Short-term and long-term determinants of India’s gold demand
- 15 May, 2017 in Platinum: Short-term pain, Long-term gain
- 22 July, 2016 in Shining a light on aluminium demand
- 17 February, 2016 in When will metals shine again?
- 21 December, 2015 in Aluminium prices to rise due to stronger automotive demand
- 21 December, 2015 in PGM prices to benefit from tighter emission control standards
- 26 March, 2015 in Analysing the drivers of the nickel price
- 12 February, 2015 in What next for global metals demand?