These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the metals sector.
- Receive comprehensive analyses of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the metals market via our unrivalled forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 30 October, 2020 in What a Biden victory could mean for commodities
- 30 September, 2020 in End of decade to herald a new dawn for aluminium
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 4 June, 2020 in Wounded auto sector could haunt palladium for years
- 16 April, 2020 in A deep dive on supply in the context of COVID-19
- 24 January, 2020 in What ‘Japanification’ means for steel
- 2 October, 2019 in Zeroing in on copper demand
- 12 April, 2019 in Gold lives up to the hype as a safe haven
- 14 February, 2019 in Can copper return to $10,000?
- 28 June, 2018 in Will platinum trade at a premium again?
- 14 June, 2017 in Short-term and long-term determinants of India’s gold demand
- 15 May, 2017 in Platinum: Short-term pain, Long-term gain
1-12 of 18 of 2