Metals Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the global industrial and precious metals markets in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 8 May, 2019 in China weakness to weigh on prices regardless of trade
- 3 April, 2019 in Supply concerns provide price support, for now
- 6 March, 2019 in Risk appetite likely to fade
- 5 February, 2019 in Widespread rally, but too good to last
- 4 January, 2019 in Gold to remain the star performer
- 5 December, 2018 in Slowing Chinese growth does not bode well for prices
- 6 November, 2018 in Precious outperform base
- 5 October, 2018 in Demand weakness means rally is on borrowed time
- 4 September, 2018 in Investors turn even more bearish on metals
- 7 August, 2018 in Sentiment towards metals sours
- 4 July, 2018 in Trade war fears prompt metals sell-off
- 5 June, 2018 in Metals shrug off strong dollar