Metals Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the global industrial and precious metals markets in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 7 August, 2018 in Sentiment towards metals sours
- 4 July, 2018 in Trade war fears prompt metals sell-off
- 5 June, 2018 in Metals shrug off strong dollar
- 2 May, 2018 in A month of two halves for metals
- 4 April, 2018 in Rising protectionism drives prices lower
- 7 March, 2018 in A mixed month for metals
- 5 February, 2018 in Is the rally starting to fizzle out?
- 4 January, 2018 in Industrials outperform precious metals in 2017
- 5 December, 2017 in Metals starting to look vulnerable
- 2 November, 2017 in Nickel soars on positive outlook for electric vehicles
- 5 October, 2017 in Hold on to your hard hats!
- 4 September, 2017 in Metals on a tear, for now