Metals Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the global industrial and precious metals markets in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 3 February, 2017 in Metals prices start the year on a strong note
- 5 January, 2017 in Metals prices come off the boil in December
- 6 December, 2016 in Investor enthusiasm buoying the prices of industrials
- 2 November, 2016 in Industrials continue to outperform
- 4 October, 2016 in Industrials steal the show
- 5 September, 2016 in Investor interest on the wane
- 2 August, 2016 in A strong month for metals
- 4 July, 2016 in Prices rally into July
- 3 June, 2016 in Strong dollar weighs on precious metals prices
- 3 June, 2016 in Investors turn more cautious
- 6 May, 2016 in Precious metals rally on dollar weakness
- 5 May, 2016 in A note of caution on the recent price rallies