Metals Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the global industrial and precious metals markets in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 3 June, 2021 in Strong month for metals not a sign of things to come
- 9 April, 2021 in The outlook for metals darkens
- 3 March, 2021 in Rally in industrial metals unlikely to last
- 8 January, 2021 in Risk appetite to support base metals prices for now
- 4 December, 2020 in Metals on a tear, for now
- 5 October, 2020 in Staying cautiously positive on metals
- 4 September, 2020 in Metals prices on a roll
- 3 July, 2020 in A brighter backdrop ahead for industrial metals
- 3 June, 2020 in Recovery in industrial metals has further to run
- 5 May, 2020 in Prices to tread water for now
- 2 April, 2020 in Metals still staring into the abyss
- 6 March, 2020 in Don’t rule out further price falls
1-12 of 89 of 8