Metals Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the global industrial and precious metals markets in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 4 January, 2018 in Industrials outperform precious metals in 2017
- 5 December, 2017 in Metals starting to look vulnerable
- 2 November, 2017 in Nickel soars on positive outlook for electric vehicles
- 5 October, 2017 in Hold on to your hard hats!
- 4 September, 2017 in Metals on a tear, for now
- 2 August, 2017 in Metals start Q3 on a strong note
- 4 July, 2017 in Industrials power ahead
- 6 June, 2017 in Precious metals outperform
- 3 May, 2017 in Investor sentiment sours
- 5 April, 2017 in Metals prices still holding on
- 3 March, 2017 in Metals prices consolidate at a higher level
- 3 February, 2017 in Metals prices start the year on a strong note