Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 9 January, 2019 in Weaker demand to weigh on Chinese imports
- 17 December, 2018 in The electric vehicles boom won’t boost nickel in 2019
- 12 December, 2018 in Zinc futures are right to be in backwardation
- 11 December, 2018 in No respite in sight for plummeting Chinese steel prices
- 29 November, 2018 in Tin demand battling to soldier on
- 20 November, 2018 in Investors are right to be bearish
- 15 November, 2018 in China Industrial Metals Demand Monitor
- 13 November, 2018 in Lead looking for longer-term support
- 8 November, 2018 in Cobalt caught in a trap
- 8 November, 2018 in US steel prices likely to prove unsustainable
- 31 October, 2018 in Stocks to rise in 2019
- 30 October, 2018 in Lead and aluminium differentials shouldn’t last