Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 May, 2015 in The future looks bright for cobalt
- 14 May, 2015 in Which commodities could be most affected by El Niño?
- 11 May, 2015 in China’s policy direction supportive of copper demand
- 30 April, 2015 in Nickel’s rollercoaster ride may not be over, yet
- 27 April, 2015 in Rally in iron ore prices to prove temporary
- 24 April, 2015 in US steel prices should pick up
- 15 April, 2015 in Can the rally in lead prices be sustained?
- 27 March, 2015 in Zinc to continue to outperform
- 24 March, 2015 in Possible flaws in the ‘‘iron ore plan’’
- 18 March, 2015 in Lead demand to pick up this year
- 16 March, 2015 in Western investors turning positive on copper
- 6 March, 2015 in Little to support US steel prices, for now