Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 30 June, 2015 in The only way is up for nickel prices
- 30 June, 2015 in China still controls its REE exports, despite “looser” regime
- 16 June, 2015 in Support for iron ore prices to wane
- 12 June, 2015 in The impact of China’s “new normal” on metals demand
- 8 June, 2015 in Global steel demand to struggle again this year
- 4 June, 2015 in Why we are positive on copper prices
- 26 May, 2015 in The devil is in the detail of Chinese trade
- 20 May, 2015 in Production cuts to spur aluminium price gains
- 15 May, 2015 in The future looks bright for cobalt
- 14 May, 2015 in Which commodities could be most affected by El Niño?
- 11 May, 2015 in China’s policy direction supportive of copper demand
- 30 April, 2015 in Nickel’s rollercoaster ride may not be over, yet