Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 November, 2018 in China Industrial Metals Demand Monitor
- 13 November, 2018 in Lead looking for longer-term support
- 8 November, 2018 in Cobalt caught in a trap
- 8 November, 2018 in US steel prices likely to prove unsustainable
- 31 October, 2018 in Stocks to rise in 2019
- 30 October, 2018 in Lead and aluminium differentials shouldn’t last
- 18 October, 2018 in Weak auto sales signal lower metals prices ahead
- 11 October, 2018 in Chinese steel prices set to tumble
- 8 October, 2018 in Five key questions for LME Week
- 27 September, 2018 in Alumina prices to tumble
- 5 September, 2018 in Re-visiting the iron ore forecast
- 30 August, 2018 in Surging steel output to lead to lower prices