Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 April, 2021 in China trade: how are our predictions stacking up?
- 1 April, 2021 in China PMIs point to lower industrial metals prices
- 17 March, 2021 in Tsingshan news to cap nickel price
- 10 March, 2021 in Rally in metals prices reminiscent of post-GFC
- 4 March, 2021 in Oil to miss out on the next commodity supercycle
- 4 March, 2021 in Checking back in with our demand proxies
- 1 March, 2021 in Softer China PMIs not a huge concern, for now
- 23 February, 2021 in Recent price rally to boost aluminium output this year
- 17 February, 2021 in China’s metal imports: three trends to keep an eye on
- 12 February, 2021 in Tin’s rally to fizzle out by end-2021
- 10 February, 2021 in Demand to be primary driver of lower iron ore price
- 13 January, 2021 in Key calls for metals in 2021
1-12 of 312 of 26