Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 March, 2019 in Nickel set to lose its star performer tag
- 7 March, 2019 in Trade deal will not prevent prices falling
- 20 February, 2019 in Iron ore price to tumble, but not yet
- 7 February, 2019 in China Industrial Metals Demand Monitor
- 28 January, 2019 in Iron ore prices unlikely to stay elevated for long
- 18 January, 2019 in Copper prices to stand firm this year
- 18 January, 2019 in Lower costs, lower prices for aluminium in 2019
- 9 January, 2019 in Weaker demand to weigh on Chinese imports
- 17 December, 2018 in The electric vehicles boom won’t boost nickel in 2019
- 12 December, 2018 in Zinc futures are right to be in backwardation
- 11 December, 2018 in No respite in sight for plummeting Chinese steel prices
- 29 November, 2018 in Tin demand battling to soldier on