Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 May, 2019 in China Industrial Metals Demand Monitor
- 14 May, 2019 in Investor gloom set to deepen
- 10 May, 2019 in Higher tariffs do not change our already bearish view
- 25 April, 2019 in LME lead prices to fall, but still outperform
- 15 April, 2019 in Copper rally: too far, too soon
- 9 April, 2019 in Chinese steel prices could drop sharply
- 5 April, 2019 in Production woes delay iron ore price drop
- 27 March, 2019 in Zinc prices to be blown off course
- 14 March, 2019 in Nickel set to lose its star performer tag
- 7 March, 2019 in Trade deal will not prevent prices falling
- 20 February, 2019 in Iron ore price to tumble, but not yet
- 7 February, 2019 in China Industrial Metals Demand Monitor