Industrial Metals Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the industrial metals sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the industrial metals sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 May, 2018 in Have zinc prices further to fall?
- 26 April, 2018 in China Industrial Metals Demand & Supply Monitor (Q1)
- 25 April, 2018 in Aluminium price has further to fall
- 23 April, 2018 in Tin to tread water
- 3 April, 2018 in Subdued demand to weigh on copper
- 23 March, 2018 in Is the DRC’s new mining code a threat to EVs?
- 22 March, 2018 in Zinc’s rally looks rusty
- 9 March, 2018 in What do US tariffs mean for steel & aluminium?
- 8 March, 2018 in Lead to remain under pressure
- 19 February, 2018 in US tariffs on steel and aluminium appear inevitable
- 19 January, 2018 in China Industrial Metals Demand Monitor (Dec.)
- 5 January, 2018 in Aluminium still in comfortable supply