Industrial Metals Stock Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest trends in industrial metals stocks.
- Identify what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Use our projections to evaluate and prepare for future developments.
- 10 March, 2017 in Soaring copper stocks reflect waning investor optimism
- 16 February, 2017 in Stocks continue to build in China
- 2 February, 2017 in Stocks were on the move in January
- 15 December, 2016 in Mixed picture for metals stocks in 2016
- 29 November, 2016 in Stocks continue to dwindle
- 13 October, 2016 in Recent fall in stocks suggests metals markets are tightening
- 15 September, 2016 in Rising stocks weigh on copper prices
- 31 August, 2016 in Subdued demand bolsters stocks
- 26 July, 2016 in Off-exchange stocks may plug any gaps
- 6 June, 2016 in Stocks look comfortable, for now
- 11 May, 2016 in Stockbuild in China reflects optimism about demand
- 14 April, 2016 in Stock movements more related to supply than demand