Industrial Metals Stock Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest trends in industrial metals stocks.
- Identify what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Use our projections to evaluate and prepare for future developments.
- 15 January, 2018 in Stock movements point to a tighter zinc market
- 18 December, 2017 in Lower stocks justify some of the strength in prices
- 20 November, 2017 in Stocks suggest that demand is slowing
- 17 October, 2017 in Stocks fall, but cannot explain the surge in prices
- 18 September, 2017 in Stock data at odds with prices
- 23 August, 2017 in No shortage of tin now!
- 27 July, 2017 in Stocks of most metals edge lower
- 19 June, 2017 in Stocks are not painting a clear picture of demand
- 19 May, 2017 in Higher stocks reflect the slowdown in China’s activity
- 11 April, 2017 in Stocks edge lower
- 10 March, 2017 in Soaring copper stocks reflect waning investor optimism
- 16 February, 2017 in Stocks continue to build in China