Industrial Metals Stock Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest trends in industrial metals stocks.
- Identify what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Use our projections to evaluate and prepare for future developments.
- 14 May, 2018 in Stocks fall but demand remains subdued
- 18 April, 2018 in Stocks of most metals edge lower
- 14 March, 2018 in Rising copper stocks point to subdued demand
- 23 February, 2018 in Rising supply should boost stocks in 2018
- 15 January, 2018 in Stock movements point to a tighter zinc market
- 18 December, 2017 in Lower stocks justify some of the strength in prices
- 20 November, 2017 in Stocks suggest that demand is slowing
- 17 October, 2017 in Stocks fall, but cannot explain the surge in prices
- 18 September, 2017 in Stock data at odds with prices
- 23 August, 2017 in No shortage of tin now!
- 27 July, 2017 in Stocks of most metals edge lower
- 19 June, 2017 in Stocks are not painting a clear picture of demand