Industrial Metals Stock Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest trends in industrial metals stocks.
- Identify what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Use our projections to evaluate and prepare for future developments.
- 19 June, 2017 in Stocks are not painting a clear picture of demand
- 19 May, 2017 in Higher stocks reflect the slowdown in China’s activity
- 11 April, 2017 in Stocks edge lower
- 10 March, 2017 in Soaring copper stocks reflect waning investor optimism
- 16 February, 2017 in Stocks continue to build in China
- 2 February, 2017 in Stocks were on the move in January
- 15 December, 2016 in Mixed picture for metals stocks in 2016
- 29 November, 2016 in Stocks continue to dwindle
- 13 October, 2016 in Recent fall in stocks suggests metals markets are tightening
- 15 September, 2016 in Rising stocks weigh on copper prices
- 31 August, 2016 in Subdued demand bolsters stocks
- 26 July, 2016 in Off-exchange stocks may plug any gaps