Latin America Economics
Latin America Watch
This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 4 May, 2017 in Temer’s reforms inch forward in face of mounting opposition
- 6 April, 2017 in Unpacking Venezuela’s latest political crisis
- 7 March, 2017 in Strike at major copper mine leaves Chile flirting with recession
- 6 February, 2017 in Remittance tax probably not Mexico’s biggest problem
- 12 January, 2017 in Argentina: new economic team, same challenges
- 9 December, 2016 in From bad to worse and beyond in Brazil
- 21 November, 2016 in Tweaking – not slashing – our Mexico forecasts
- 19 October, 2016 in Argentina: is Macri already a busted flush?
- 13 September, 2016 in Falling mining output to drag on regional recovery
- 16 August, 2016 in Brazil’s CA deficit narrows, but more work to do elsewhere
- 14 July, 2016 in Colombia: Peace deal will improve medium-term outlook
- 15 June, 2016 in First reflections on Temer’s first month