Latin America Economics
Latin America Watch
This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 3 May, 2018 in Nafta 2.0: what’s on the table?
- 11 April, 2018 in A disappointing Q1, but things should get better
- 7 March, 2018 in Brazil: living on borrowed time
- 9 February, 2018 in External vulnerabilities continue to diminish
- 8 January, 2018 in Argentina fixing fiscal mess but wavering on inflation
- 7 December, 2017 in What would an AMLO presidency mean for Mexico?
- 2 November, 2017 in Brazil’s BNDES reform slips under the radar
- 5 October, 2017 in What to watch for in upcoming elections
- 5 September, 2017 in Brazil: Temer clings on but hopes for pension reform fading
- 2 August, 2017 in What would an escalation of US sanctions mean for Venezuela?
- 13 July, 2017 in Mexico: interest rates to fall further than most expect in 2018
- 14 June, 2017 in Regional recovery to continue, politics willing