Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 6 May, 2009 in Mexico facing deep recession – regardless of swine flu
- 1 May, 2009 in Rates in Colombia fall to 6% but future cuts pace likely to slow
- 30 April, 2009 in Falling inflation to pave the way for further cuts in Brazil
- 28 April, 2009 in What does swine flu mean for Mexico?
- 24 April, 2009 in IMF approves Mexico’s FCL – who’s next in line?
- 17 April, 2009 in BANIXCO surprises the markets, rates heading for 4%
- 15 April, 2009 in Peru: Horrific GDP figures signal deep recession
- 9 April, 2009 in Inflation to fall to record lows
- 2 April, 2009 in What does the London Summit mean for Latin America?
- 30 March, 2009 in Can China rescue Latin America?
- 27 March, 2009 in Colombia heading for recession
- 24 March, 2009 in Official data still underestimating collapse in Argentina
1381-1392 of 1396 of 117