Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 November, 2020 in BCRA vs. the Argentine peso: what next?
- 12 November, 2020 in Banxico: decision to hold not the end of the easing cycle
- 11 November, 2020 in Taking stock of Peru’s latest political crisis
- 3 November, 2020 in Latest surveys suggest Brazil remains ahead of Mexico
- 2 November, 2020 in US election & Latin America: what’s at stake?
- 29 October, 2020 in Brazil: Copom still in a (mostly) dovish mood
- 26 October, 2020 in The potential fallout from Chile’s referendum
- 13 October, 2020 in Chile & Peru to benefit most from China’s recovery
- 23 September, 2020 in Dim outlook for Argentina’s crushed economy
- 22 September, 2020 in Brazil’s food inflation spike won’t trouble the BCB
- 17 September, 2020 in Brazil: Selic rate to stay low for longer than most expect
- 14 September, 2020 in Four questions on Peru’s (latest) political crisis
1-12 of 1388 of 116