Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 May, 2021 in Assessing the fallout from Colombia’s fiscal drama
- 6 May, 2021 in Brazil: Copom turning increasingly hawkish
- 29 April, 2021 in Three is not the magic number in Chile
- 15 April, 2021 in Q2 already looking shaky
- 12 April, 2021 in Unpacking the election surprises in Ecuador & Peru
- 8 April, 2021 in Chile: infections, vaccines and the recovery
- 26 March, 2021 in Banxico begins a long pause
- 11 March, 2021 in Colombia’s fiscal U-turn to support the recovery
- 9 March, 2021 in The Lula ruling, Brazil’s debt problem and the BCB
- 2 March, 2021 in Brazil’s COVID-19 outbreak putting recovery on ice
- 23 February, 2021 in Staying relatively upbeat on Peru’s economy
- 22 February, 2021 in Four points on the Petrobras debacle
1-12 of 1414 of 118