Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 April, 2019 in Argentine policymakers beginning to panic
- 10 April, 2019 in BCRA tightening a double-edged sword for the ARS
- 2 April, 2019 in Mexican oil production likely to fall further
- 1 April, 2019 in Chile’s central bank signals lower for longer
- 28 March, 2019 in What’s behind the weakness in Brazilian industry?
- 21 March, 2019 in Brazil’s central bank pledges continuity
- 18 March, 2019 in Colombia: current account concerns growing
- 11 March, 2019 in Venezuela: US sanctions starting to bite
- 7 March, 2019 in Taking stock of Amlo’s first 100 days
- 5 March, 2019 in Banxico’s core inflation concerns overdone
- 26 February, 2019 in Colombia: Ecopetrol sale won’t solve fiscal problems
- 25 February, 2019 in Brazil, soybeans and the trade war
1-12 of 1246 of 104