Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 December, 2017 in Piñera prevails but reform agenda will meet resistance
- 15 December, 2017 in Interest rates in Chile and Peru to be cut further in 2018
- 4 December, 2017 in More to Brazil FDI flows than meets the eye
- 29 November, 2017 in Elections to shape challenges facing Diaz de León
- 20 November, 2017 in Five key points on Chile’s elections
- 17 November, 2017 in Brazil’s current account improvement unlikely to last
- 10 November, 2017 in Further interest rate cuts likely in Peru
- 9 November, 2017 in Cutting through the latest on PDVSA’s ‘default’
- 8 November, 2017 in Argentine central bank has more work to do
- 6 November, 2017 in Venezuela could be in default by end of the week
- 3 November, 2017 in Huge challenges to Venezuela’s debt restructuring
- 26 October, 2017 in One chart to watch for Argentine investors