Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 June, 2017 in Argentina’s economic recovery to continue
- 19 June, 2017 in What would happen if Brazil fails to pass pension reform?
- 16 June, 2017 in Chile: Central bank holds rates, but further cuts to come
- 9 June, 2017 in Peru: monetary policy easing cycle has further to run
- 6 June, 2017 in Brazil’s electoral court ruling: a primer
- 6 June, 2017 in Spillovers from Venezuela’s crisis limited to smaller economies
- 2 June, 2017 in Mexico survey data rebound to pre-Trump levels
- 22 May, 2017 in Brazil: no signs (yet) of major tightening in financial conditions
- 19 May, 2017 in Chile: further interest rate cuts unlikely
- 18 May, 2017 in Brazil: corruption allegations deal fresh blow to reform agenda
- 15 May, 2017 in Mexico: Notes from the ground
- 12 May, 2017 in Peru’s central bank set to ease monetary policy further