Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 April, 2017 in Deleveraging well underway, but few signs of financial stress
- 18 April, 2017 in Peru: Rising food inflation set to delay interest rate cuts
- 10 April, 2017 in Mexican survey data overstating slowdown in the real economy
- 7 April, 2017 in Peru: inflation risks mean interest rates cuts are unlikely
- 5 April, 2017 in Politics still the biggest threat to Brazil’s recovery
- 4 April, 2017 in March survey data strike more positive tone in Brazil and Mexico
- 31 March, 2017 in Ecuador’s election too close to call
- 31 March, 2017 in US appears to soften stance on NAFTA, but long road ahead
- 23 March, 2017 in Argentina: provincial spending cap positive, but hurdles remain
- 20 March, 2017 in Meat scandal could be the latest threat to Brazil’s recovery
- 20 March, 2017 in Chile: Revised GDP data point to economy facing recession
- 17 March, 2017 in Chile’s central bank cuts interest rates, signals further easing