Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 August, 2017 in Chile’s central bank still divided over need for further easing
- 14 August, 2017 in Argentina: Macri in decent shape ahead of legislative elections
- 11 August, 2017 in Peru’s central bank holds interest rates, but signals further easing
- 10 August, 2017 in The renegotiation of Nafta: a primer
- 28 July, 2017 in Colombia slows pace of easing, but significant rate cuts still likely
- 25 July, 2017 in Brazil and the rising populist threat
- 21 July, 2017 in Argentine peso has further to fall
- 17 July, 2017 in Venezuela vote changes little, balance of payments strains intensify
- 14 July, 2017 in Interest rates to fall further than most expect in Chile & Peru
- 13 July, 2017 in Nudging down our inflation & interest rate forecasts for Brazil
- 12 July, 2017 in First thoughts on Argentina’s new national inflation series
- 3 July, 2017 in Colombian interest rates to fall by more than most expect