Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 June, 2018 in FX sell-off to trigger hike in Mexico, but Brazil to hold
- 18 June, 2018 in Colombia: Duque victory, but tax cuts could be delayed
- 14 June, 2018 in Chile to shift into tightening mode in next 6-9 months
- 8 June, 2018 in Argentina: IMF deal imposes ambitious fiscal targets
- 6 June, 2018 in Brazil: Real’s fate now lies with political developments
- 5 June, 2018 in Mexico tariffs raise tensions
- 4 June, 2018 in What do higher oil prices mean for Latin America?
- 30 May, 2018 in Brazil truckers’ strike: no cause for alarm bells just yet
- 29 May, 2018 in Duque on course to inherit strengthening economy
- 23 May, 2018 in Argentina not (yet) facing a public debt crisis
- 21 May, 2018 in Maduro 2.0: messy debt default on the cards
- 18 May, 2018 in What would a Duque presidency mean for Colombia?