Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 March, 2018 in Peru: Kuczynski resignation unlikely to disrupt recovery
- 22 March, 2018 in Argentina: fiscal squeeze & drought to weigh on growth
- 21 March, 2018 in Colombia still open to rate cuts, Chile on hold for now
- 12 March, 2018 in Chile: Piñera inherits strengthening economy
- 12 March, 2018 in Colombia: legislative elections pave way for Duque
- 9 March, 2018 in Peru cuts rates, but policy tightening on the horizon
- 5 March, 2018 in Colombia: notes from the ground
- 16 February, 2018 in Brazil inflation set to drift higher
- 15 February, 2018 in Argentina: interest rates to be cut by less than most expect
- 9 February, 2018 in Peru leaves rates on hold, but one more cut still likely
- 1 February, 2018 in Brazil’s industrial recovery remains on track
- 26 January, 2018 in Lula verdict gives bump to markets but questions remain