Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 24 September, 2018 in Mexican inflation to resume its decline
- 20 September, 2018 in Brazil’s central bank preparing the ground for tightening
- 18 September, 2018 in Argentina’s 2019 budget: devil is in the detail
- 10 September, 2018 in Tightening cycles in the Andes to begin soon
- 6 September, 2018 in Downgrading our forecasts for Argentina
- 5 September, 2018 in Chile prepares the ground for rate hikes
- 4 September, 2018 in Argentina: how close is a sovereign default?
- 30 August, 2018 in Argentine debt: what are the crunch points?
- 29 August, 2018 in Growth in Chile and Peru to hold up well
- 28 August, 2018 in US trade deal a win for Mexico
- 27 August, 2018 in US-Mexico trade deals shows compromise is possible
- 23 August, 2018 in Brazil & Mexico inflation to head in opposite directions