Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 December, 2018 in BCB takes a dovish turn
- 6 December, 2018 in Election not a reason to expect Mexican growth to slow
- 5 December, 2018 in Mexico: is energy reform now dead?
- 5 December, 2018 in Chile: Tightening cycle to be quicker than most expect
- 4 December, 2018 in Brazil’s pension reform: what’s at stake?
- 3 December, 2018 in Lower fuel inflation to be offset by rising food inflation
- 29 November, 2018 in Amlo: five things that would signal further populist shift
- 27 November, 2018 in Argentine peso’s vulnerabilities back in the spotlight
- 22 November, 2018 in Argentine austerity drive a first step on long road ahead
- 12 November, 2018 in Five questions on Colombia’s tax reform
- 6 November, 2018 in Chile: soft labour market temporary, rates to rise further
- 5 November, 2018 in Brazil’s FX reserve plan doesn’t stack up