Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 May, 2017 in Brazil: no signs (yet) of major tightening in financial conditions
- 19 May, 2017 in Chile: further interest rate cuts unlikely
- 18 May, 2017 in Brazil: corruption allegations deal fresh blow to reform agenda
- 15 May, 2017 in Mexico: Notes from the ground
- 12 May, 2017 in Peru’s central bank set to ease monetary policy further
- 9 May, 2017 in Argentina: progress on reform slows ahead of legislative elections
- 3 May, 2017 in Brazil and Mexico survey data continue to diverge
- 2 May, 2017 in Brazil: lower structural interest rate depends on fiscal reform
- 20 April, 2017 in Deleveraging well underway, but few signs of financial stress
- 18 April, 2017 in Peru: Rising food inflation set to delay interest rate cuts
- 10 April, 2017 in Mexican survey data overstating slowdown in the real economy
- 7 April, 2017 in Peru: inflation risks mean interest rates cuts are unlikely