Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 23 March, 2017 in Argentina: provincial spending cap positive, but hurdles remain
- 20 March, 2017 in Meat scandal could be the latest threat to Brazil’s recovery
- 20 March, 2017 in Chile: Revised GDP data point to economy facing recession
- 17 March, 2017 in Chile’s central bank cuts interest rates, signals further easing
- 16 March, 2017 in Dollar debt risks building in Argentina
- 15 March, 2017 in When will unemployment in Brazil stabilise?
- 10 March, 2017 in Peruvian interest rates on hold, next move still likely to be up
- 8 March, 2017 in Brazil’s pension reforms: five key questions
- 2 March, 2017 in Taking stock of the latest business surveys
- 1 March, 2017 in Peru: 2016 likely to be as good as it gets for the economy
- 28 February, 2017 in New (non-consensus) forecasts for Brazil
- 27 February, 2017 in Colombian interest rates to fall by more than most expect