Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 June, 2019 in Revisiting our 2019 Latin America growth forecasts
- 10 June, 2019 in Chilean rate cut likely to be a one-off
- 5 June, 2019 in What’s holding back Brazil’s recovery?
- 31 May, 2019 in Mexico and the impact of Trump’s tariffs
- 28 May, 2019 in Argentine inflation close to a peak
- 24 May, 2019 in Revising down our Mexico growth forecast
- 23 May, 2019 in Further weakness in store for the Colombian peso
- 20 May, 2019 in Argentina: CFK shakes up the election
- 14 May, 2019 in What next for Brazilian inflation?
- 9 May, 2019 in Brazil’s pension reform: entering choppy waters…
- 9 May, 2019 in Brazilian central bank looking through inflation rise
- 7 May, 2019 in Colombia: judging the impact of the Venezuelan crisis
1-12 of 1261 of 106