Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 October, 2017 in Peru’s central bank shrugs off inflation dip
- 12 October, 2017 in What would the collapse of Nafta mean for Mexico?
- 11 October, 2017 in Mexico: mining downturn should soon bottom out
- 10 October, 2017 in Brazil’s property bubble deflates
- 2 October, 2017 in Survey data suggest recovery is grinding on
- 25 September, 2017 in Further upside surprises to come in Brazil
- 22 September, 2017 in Argentina’s economic recovery looking unbalanced
- 21 September, 2017 in Brazil IPCA-15 (Sep.)
- 18 September, 2017 in First thoughts on Argentina’s draft 2018 budget
- 15 September, 2017 in Peru cuts interest rates, but political turmoil set to rattle markets
- 11 September, 2017 in A guide to Venezuela’s upcoming debt repayments
- 7 September, 2017 in Brazilian central bank nearing end of easing cycle