Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 February, 2019 in What next for interest rates in the Andes?
- 12 February, 2019 in Venezuela likely to need large debt write-down
- 31 January, 2019 in Chile hikes rates but strikes less hawkish tone
- 29 January, 2019 in US sanctions PDVSA, next few months critical
- 24 January, 2019 in What now for Venezuela?
- 22 January, 2019 in Bolsonaro puts trade ahead of fiscal reform at Davos
- 16 January, 2019 in Brazil: why trade liberalisation would help
- 21 December, 2018 in Banxico continues to toe hawkish line
- 19 December, 2018 in Argentina: more to net trade boost than weaker peso
- 18 December, 2018 in Three questions on Mexico’s airport bond saga
- 17 December, 2018 in Amlo’s 2019 budget: tacking back to the centre?
- 13 December, 2018 in BCB takes a dovish turn